chapter III

After seeing Kazuha sprint to the hall, Haerin and Danielle go to the cafeteria. The area outside the cafeteria feels eeriely quiet after killing all the zombies who have been there.

"Haerin, are we gonna search the other or we just gonna find some water for us to drink?" Danielle whispered to Haerin because she does not choose to make the same mistake.

"if we found our classmate here, we gonna get them and go to the hall that Kazuha went and if not, we gonna find water for us and the other to drink." Haerin who is still on her guard even though she kill the zombies while ago. 

"roger that." Danielle additionally sense cautious about the state of affairs that occur to them.

while in the front of the door of cafeteria, both of them discover the room full of zombies blood and the desk scattered throughout the cafeteria.

"Dayumm the scent of blood right here way worse than the outside." Danielle shut her nostril and goes to the chiller to take the water. Haerin located the bag that can be beneficial to keep the water. "here I found a bag for you to put the water." Haerin toss the bag to Danielle.

" thank you, I need this." *BANG* both of them hear a sound that make them startled.

" do you thinking what I'm thinking? Haerin asked Danielle. "are we gonna search for that sound?" Danielle signal an ok to Haerin.

Both of them go to the storage. when Haerin making an attempt to open the door of the storage she hear the sound of matters fall and she abruptly open the door and discover the other four hides inside the storage.

An hour before...

after the emergency notifications alarmed all their phones, Sakura immediately found a swarms of zombie lunge at them.

"holy shit!! run bitch run!! go to the cafeteria quickly!!" Sakura push three of them and start to run away from the zombies. when four of them goes to the cafeteria, they see some zombie already biting some other human necks and some of them squirming and their arm appear dislocate.

"damn, here already happen what am I supposed to do?" Sakura search for something that can hitthe zombies and when she look around, she found the piece of fabric and she immediately take and wrapped it on her arm.

"Eunchae, you bring both of them to kitchen to take any of knive or some thing sharp to get rid of the zombies. Eunchae nod her head and rush to the kitchen and take some thing sharp.

"Minji, Minju we gonna get some bloody hell today." Eunchae smirk when observed some knife inside the kitchen. both of them gulp in worry when Eunchae supply them a knives.

meanwhile Sakura battle all the zombies that going for walks in the direction of her and she no longer even hesitate to punch the zombie in the face.

Eunchae goes out the kitchen and begin killing the zombie without hesitation and accompanied with the aid of two of them. "die all of you suckers, DIEE!!" Eunchae stab the zombies on the throat.

after seeing Eunchae slaughter the zombies violently, each of them do the equal to the zombies.

after like 20 minutes viciously killing the zombies, Minji goes to outdoor and throw up after doing the dreadful scene. all the blood splattered on the wall and floor.

"I think I can't eat for a while after doing a gore scene myself." Minji wash her mouth on the sink. Sakura who seeing Minji like that, she goes to chiller to get a water to make Minji drink after she throw up like that.

"thank you, Sakura i appreciate that" Minji take the water and drink it for her to calm down.

Eunchae went searching round after killing the zombies and she stumbled upon a storage.

"Minju, how about we open this storage?" Eunchae giving the idea to Minju and Minju agreed with her.

both of them goes to the storage and open the door of it and observed a food supply in the storage. "Sakura, Minji, look right here what we found." each of them talk about the same thing.

Sakura and Minji go to the area that each of them pointing to and it turns out the storage has the meals supply stored here.

"how about we wait right here for a while and if anyone located us, we can comply with them." Sakura said while entering the storage.

just like that, four of them goes inside and take a sit down on the floor suddenly they heard the main door open and they heard the voices of people talking to each other.

"shushh, be quiet and stay still." Sakura telling them to shut up. she opened the door barely for her to see who was outside.

"who was that, Sakura?" Eunchae whispered behind Sakura and she startled upon when Eunchae speak behind her .

"damn, I close the door too hard." Sakura face-palm herself. the four of them rushed to cover themselves when the door about to open and they see Haerin and Danielle.

"OMG, you guys are here hiding I thought that you guys were dead ." Danielle hugging Minji. I thought you guys dead too after the mobbing of zombies in this campus. " Minji pull away Danielle and holding Danielle's shoulder.

"Where the others, have you guys located them?" Haerin ask Sakura and she simply shook her head. all of them appear pissed off and anxious about what show up today.

"let's hope that we can find them as soon as possible" Sakura assured everyone. 

"let's get out from here however we have to be careful due to the fact zombies may also be backyard or anywhere else ." Haerin preserve her machete in a equipped position.

Dani, did you carry enough water for us later? Dani nodded and all of them stroll slowly leaving the cafeteria.

"We goes to that hall where Kazuha and Hyein hiding inside that hall." Danielle tell to Sakura and she goes to hall that Danielle pointed the hall.

surprisingly there is no zombies wandering around the hall.

"Dani you search the Media Room upstairs and I gonna take a look at inside the room on the stage. The other need to watch over the door if zombies came here." sakura tell all of them to stay alert about the situation and all of them nodded.

Dani goes upstairs to find Kazuha but no avail. meanwhile , Sakura goes to the stage and open the doorways and found Kazuha and Hyein.

"Kazuha.. are you waiting for us?" she nooded when sakura asked her. sakura see Hyein head on Kazuha's lap.

"how about hyein, is she still unconscious?" she hold hyein cheek and Hyein open her eyes from faint. "Sakura, is that you?" Hyein get up and hold sakura hands. she nodded as a comfort that hyein has wake up.

The others went to the store that sakura used to be going to and met Kazuha and Hyein. Danielle provide each of them water to make they feel better.

"right now we have found each of them however we need to search for Chaewon, Yunjin, Hanni and Yurim." Minji tell that the other four still went missing after the breakdown of zombies.