chapter XIII

As the pistol training finished, they moved on to other weapons for them to learn.

"As I can see in these files, Eunchae, who is a former Olympic shooting athlete, what weapons are you an expert with?" Jiu asked her.

"The rifle is the weapon that I am an expert with," Eunchae explained. She expressed confidence in using it during her time as an Olympic shooting athlete.

"If the rifle is the one you are confident with, could you explain what kind of rifle you used in the Olympics?" Jiu asked her, requesting an explanation about the specific rifle she used.

"ahem, let me explains what rifle that i used when i was athlete shooting. The name of rifle that i use is smallbore. That rifle is single- loaded in 5.6 - millimetre calibre, which is used across all event.

"I used to be an athlete two years ago before I took a break from my previous job. I was just a reserve athlete and wanted to explore something new, which led me to pursue computer networking. I don't regret my decision," Eunchae explained, reflecting on her experience as a shooting athlete, despite the relatively short period of time.

"And do you still know how to use a basic sniper rifle, like the ordinary one?" Gahyeon asked her.

"Of course, I know how to use a basic rifle. May I hold the sniper rifle?" Eunchae asked, requesting permission.

"Go ahead and try firing a single shot if you want," Gahyeon said, allowing her to hold the sniper rifle.

Eunchae went to the shooting range and positioned herself ready to shoot a single shot from the sniper rifle.She focused on the aiming point and fired the bullet towards the target in front of her.

"10.1," the system announced her score. The crowd was stunned by Eunchae's performance.

"Bullseye... she really means business as an Olympic shooting athlete," Sakura said to herself.

"You can be a perfect example for others here, Eunchae," Siyeon said, placing her hand on Eunchae's shoulder.

Eunchae felt satisfied with the score she obtained on the paper sheet.

"Let's start the practice already, everyone. All of you, head to the shooting range, and I'll teach you how to use the sniper rifle. Eunchae will  demonstrate how to use the sniper rifle," Jiu said, allowing Eunchae to lead the way in showcasing the use of the sniper rifle.

"So first, you need to hold the sniper rifle and place the stock on your shoulder. Then, pull down the bolt and aim at your desired target. For aiming, use the attached scope on the sniper rifle. Once you've located your target, press the trigger to fire the bullet towards it," Jiu explained the usage of the sniper rifle to the first user, while Eunchae demonstrated in front of them and shot at the paper sheet in front of her.

"9 points," the system announced the score of the shot fired by Eunchae.

"Can you all do it?" Jiu asked them.

"Yes, ma'am, we can do it!" they all shouted, confirming their ability to complete the task.

For someone who has undergone training for a long period, conquering the score of the sniper training is actually easy. They just need to aim at the paper sheet located 10 meters away from them.

"Bruh, I totally forgot I can't wink," Sakura said, feeling discouraged by the disadvantage of her eyes.

"It's okay, I'll just close one eye with my hand," Sakura closed one eye with her hand, but it will take her some time to reload another bullet into the sniper's cartridge.

She tried to reload the bullet, looked through the scope at the target, and then pushed the trigger, firing the bullet towards the designated point on the paper sheet.