chapter X

Yunjin knocks on Sakura's door and waits for her to answer after knocking.

"Come in, I didn't lock the door," Sakura answered from inside. Yunjin, who was outside and heard her, hesitated to open the door.

"May I come in?" Yunjin asked as she entered Sakura's room and sat down on the sofa. While waiting for Sakura to come out of the bathroom, she looked around the room.

After washing her face, Sakura came out of the bathroom and used a towel to wipe the excess water off her face.

"Sakura sat in the corner of her bed and looked at Yunjin, who was sitting in front of her silently."

"Damn, this is awkward as hell... What am I supposed to ask her?" Yunjin said to herself, scratching her neck.

Sakura and Yunjin were course-mates who had never really talked to each other, except for the occasional group work or presentation assigned by their professors that required interaction before the deadline.

"So, are we going to talk about what happened today?" Sakura asked Yunjin, trying to avoid the awkwardness between them.

"Sakura, do you have any idea what happened today? I still can't believe what happened to us after this apocalypse happened so suddenly," Yunjin asked, curious about what had happened to them.

"yeah, not gonna lie, for the first time in my life, I feel the adrenaline rush that makes me wanna save myself and the people surrounding me when zombies suddenly attacking the university." sakura said.

"It's like we've never had to run like crazy just to save ourselves from zombies," Yunjin said.

Sakura and Yunjin continued to talk amongst themselves when suddenly the door opened, revealing Chaewon who had just finished walking around the dorm.

"Hey there, what are you guys talking about?" Chaewon asked as she sat on the floor as if it were her own house.

"Just explaining the experience of being chased by the zombies. It's like we've never run this much even during the sports festival at our university," Yunjin said.

"I know, right? Those zombies chased us like they were insane, even when we were 10 meters ahead of them. Their hearing abilities are no joke!" Chaewon exclaimed.

"lol, that's what i wanna say to you that the speed of the zombies when chasing us unlike the zombies that we used to watch on the movies." sakura said. 

after three of them done talking inside sakura's room, both of them leaves the room and returned to their own room. 

unlike the other, kazuha who alone inside the room that she shared with yunjin, after yunjin goes out to other room, she ready to do her routine, workout. 

She started with 3x10 burpees for beginning. After the burpee, she do the 3x15  jumping jacks, 2x20 push up, 2 minutes planks  and lastly she 2x30 bicycle crunch. 

After the workout that she did in her room, she took off her clothes and left on her sports bra, then stood up to relax her body.

Suddenly, the door opened and she saw someone in front of the door. It was her roommate Yunjin. Kazuha greeted her with a smile.

"Wow, you have a nice body! Did you already finish your workout?" Yunjin asked Kazuha. 

"Yes, I've already finished my workout routine and I want to take a shower because my body is sweating like hell," Kazuha said as she took the towel and headed towards the bathroom.