chapter XI

"We're here to work with you today on honing your skills with weapons and understanding their strategic use in combat situations. We'll be going through some basic training exercises to get started. Are you all ready to begin?" Jiu asked the group.

After listen intently to Jiu's introduction of her team. As Jiu finishes, the director steps forward to address everyone.

"Thank you, Jiu. As you all know, today's training will focus on the specialties that the instructors from Jiu's team will be teaching you." The director said to them.

Yurim, Minji, Danielle, and Eunchae were paired with Siyeon and Gahyeon to undergo training in infantry combat skills. The focus of their training was on learning the fundamentals of handling various weapons effectively.

Under the guidance of their instructors, they began by familiarizing themselves with the basic principles of weapon safety, proper grip, and aiming techniques. They practiced loading and unloading firearms, as well as engaging in target shooting exercises to improve accuracy.

As the training progressed, they learned tactical maneuvers, such as taking cover, advancing, and communicating effectively as a team. They practiced simulated combat scenarios to develop their coordination, decision-making, and situational awareness in high-pressure situations.

Throughout the training, their instructors provided guidance and feedback, helping them refine their skills and encouraging a strong emphasis on discipline and precision.

With each session, Yurim, Minji, Danielle, Eunchae, Siyeon, and Gahyeon became more proficient in the basic skills of infantry combat, preparing themselves for the challenges they 

may face in the field.

Kazuha and Hyein were assigned Handong as their mentor, who would guide them in becoming engineering specialists. Their training would focus on learning how to design, build, and maintain the infrastructure and equipment essential for military operations. This encompassed understanding the principles of construction and design, as well as developing the technical skills required to operate heavy machinery and construct various structures.

Under Handong's guidance, they would delve into the logistics of supply chain management and transportation, recognizing the vital role these aspects play in military operations. They would gain knowledge and hands-on experience in efficiently managing resources and ensuring timely and effective delivery of supplies.

Throughout their training, Kazuha and Hyein would cultivate a deep understanding of the significant role that engineering plays in modern military operations. They would learn to apply their skills and knowledge to support and enhance military initiatives, contributing to the success and efficiency of missions.

With Handong's mentorship, Kazuha and Hyein would develop the expertise and competencies necessary to excel as engineering specialists, capable of fulfilling critical roles within military engineering units.

"Welcome, Yunjin and Hanni," Sua greeted them warmly, confirming their identities as she held their files.

Yunjin nodded, introducing herself and Hanni to Sua, who would be their mentor in the field of medical training.

Sua began by explaining the vital role of providing medical aid to injured person in the field. She emphasized the importance of quick and effective action in stabilizing and treating wounds to ensure the best chances of survival. Demonstrating various techniques, Sua showed them how to apply tourniquets, administer bandages, and handle medical equipment like syringes.

Throughout their training, Sua encouraged Yunjin and Hanni to ask questions and actively participate in practical exercises to solidify their understanding and skills. Sua emphasized the significance of remaining calm under pressure, as it would be crucial in emergency situations. She guided them in making sound decisions swiftly while considering the best interests of the wounded.