Meeting

I woke up with the morning light on my face,and warmth around my whole body I took some time to adjust my eyes with light.and saw i was in a huge room with black and grey theme and was extremely classy and enthralling,I realised that my head was resting on the softest pillow which is my Alpha's chest and my hands were wrapped around him...his big arms were covering me like I'm made for them to fit in.I looked up and my gaze meet with the sexy black pair of eyes which were starting at me for God knows how long.

"Good morning baby"! Did you sleep well"??

"Good morning phi"yes I did...the best sleep I've ever taken becoz of your warmth"...I immediately buried my face in his chest when realisation hit me about what I've just said.Im sure my cheeks and ears turned  red like ripped tomato.

"Ohh so my Kitty is shy hmm"😘

"No I'm not"!!😳

"Then look at me"!...🤨

"Noii"😑

"It means your shy"..😏

"Phi......don't tease me.."..😣

"Ok ok I won't but I've to tell you something..."

"What is it phi"!?

"I won't tell until u look at me"!!....I asked and put my hand on his face to make him look up with his beautiful morning face,which i was staring the whole time,as i didn't sleep at all.

"Pa"dad"...wants to meet you baby..."I said after he decided to look up again.

"me"..???

"Yes...you"who else would be..

"But phi...." will they like me"!? I'm not even in good condition...what should I wear..!??what should I do..?Do I have to  prepare something"!??

"Kitty..."I stopped him as he was gone in all panick mode and was showering questions...

"You don't have to prepare anything you are already more than perfect and trust me they love you soo much..even more then they love me"...I explained him with a smile and happiness on my face.Becoz he don't even know that pa gonna spoil him and love him more than me.

"..Why are you lying phi...they didn't even seen me...then how they already love me.U are saying this so I don't get panick right"...

"They've already seen you baby when I was carrying you in my arms yesterday,while you were sleeping..they were waiting for me,so at the time i entered "pa"and "dad"saw you..and was on 7th cloud and started shouting how cute u are in happines.So don't worry evryone loves you and how can they not... when you are this beautiful,cute and..sexy but only for me.."I got slap after saying that on my shoulder.

"Phii stop It"...

"I can't help it baby,but for now I'll stop if you give me something".."what is it u want phi"!?

"Morning kiss.."He got all blushed after my demand and I couldn't help but smile like an idiot.

"Phi.....😳"My face turned red after,what he had asked me..it's not that we didn't kiss before but still I'm little shy "but that's another thing that i also want it."

"Fine but close your eyes"

"Baby....

"Phii...

"Ok 🥲

"Uummahhh"I kissed him on his cheeks and got up immediately from bed.

"Naughty boy...come here..."I got up after him and pull him closer by holding his hand.His back is now touching my chest and my hands automatically slip down inside his shirt on his tiny sexy waist.It is soo small and perfectly fit in my hands like a puzzle missing from a long time...I tighten my grip and put my head on his shoulder.