{Extra} Little ones

3 years later

Rain~

"Little monkey! Don't worry everything is going to be fine" I sigh, in releif when my Hubby's hands wrap around my waist from behind.

I close my eyes leaning back in touch as i am standing in front of our full length mirror, getting ready for my graduation.

Yes! Today is finally the result of my hard work, which was not so hard when I have my hubby with me all the time.

"Mumu I'm so nervous" I moan, when phii's soft lips touch my neck, kissing me with love.

"There's nothing to be nervous about love. Finally it's happening you've worked hard baby" A smooth husky voice of my hubby fills in my senses.

"Not me mumu. My handsome hubby and our little ones helped me." I chuckle, remembering how my little full of Sunshine energy troubled their dada whenever I he was helping me, with my studies.

"Or more like they tease their Dada." I chuckle and open my eye to meet with my Hubby's pouty lips, I lean in and kiss him eagerly.

"By the way. How am I looking?" I ask, relaxing as my hubby rub my tummy.

"Is that even a question baby. No one can tell that you pushed 4 childrens out from your little tummy" He nibble on my ear and i gasp with the electric sensation exploding in my each cell.

It's been more then 3 years now but the love and obsession is only growing more and more, it's the never ending fire which ignite in our souls.

And that's the reason we are gifted with our 4 angles. After triplets, phii was continuously fucking me with his cum, desperate to fill me with more babies.

So when my heat hit me after my babies turned 1 year, I got pregnant with our 4th baby. Who is of 1 and half year old now.

"They don't know how horny and big is my Alpha, and how he is obsessed of fucking babies in me"

"Well! They can't blame me" My hubby kisses my lips then showering on my all face. I giggle from his adorable ministrations.

"Mumu! Stop it we'll be late if you keep going like this" I push on my Hubby's chest gently because I know if he keep going like this we'll never be able to make it to my graduation.

"You're right little monkey. We better hurry up so I can eat you later"

"Horny Alpha!" I smack on his chest playfully and we both head down, ready to leave.

"..."

"Mumu! Where are you going?" I ask as i see phii's back disappearing in kitchen.

"Baby eat this. I know you'll be nervous so it will better if you have something fav in your tummy" I look at phii's hand full of strawberries bowl.

The warm feel spread in my heart at how my Alpha cares about me.

"Thank you mumu" I throw my arms around his neck, pecking his lips softly.

"Baby" phi says in Stern voice "no thank you. Here. Eat this" I chew happily as he feed me strawberry, wiping away the juice sliping from the corner of my mouth and sucking it clean.

I giggle remembering same scene when I was pregnant and we didn't knew about that.

After finishing up half the bowl I feel full and shake my head to stop phii for feeding me more.

"Fine fine" He place the bowl on the coffee table, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Now my reward"