promises

We went back to home early as pa demanded for rain, because he was missing him and want to eat breakfast together. Is it normal to feel jealous with your own pa!?. I mean I feel, he loves my kitty and even hug and kisses him. But what can I do pa will beat me if I don't take rain to him, it's just one night we were away from them after rain moved in with us and pa is already missing us no!! not me my rainy.ಠ_ಠ.

Pa Pete: Hey my cutie pie!!, bun bun!!, I missed you!, why you didn't come back yesterday!??, does he forced you to sleep at log house!?. Why are you walking like this bub are you hurt!?, didn't this bastard took care of you!??.

"Pa"hugged me tight and showered me with questions..." pa i missed you too and I'm just tired not hurt anywhere"... i feel sorry for lying to pa but i can't tell him about getting tired because of our foreplay in forest and how my hole is hurting like hell because of my Alpha's large cock right?ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

"I can't control my laugh on pa's and Rain's conversation how his face got flushed when pa asked him about if he got hurt. Then i saw my kitty's Bambi doe eyes glaring at me, so it's better i keep my mouth shut!

Pa Pete : why are you laughing bastard!?

"Nothing pa just happy to see you reunited with your son-in-law after one day(◠‿◕).

Rain: -ᄒᴥᄒ- i saw p'phayu wink at me while laughing, how can he laugh, will i punish him for this? Afterall he is the reason my butt is hurting!!, But i was the one who got horny in middle of the forest. so I'll forgive him even tho he didn't did anything. Because Rain is a good omega!!😏

After finishing our breakfast p'phayu carried me in his arms......"phii what are you doing pa and dad are here".....i whispered in his ears....."So what baby they want me to take care of you,and I'm not scared to show my love towards you to whole world and your cute little pink hole is still hurting so I'll carry you to room".....

I smacked p'phayu's shoulder and he chuckled while walking upstairs. My alpha is totally shameless!, shameless!.

*A night before Fight*

I saw p'phayu standing near the open window in middle of night.I woke up from the sudden coldness because my alpha was not near me, I got up from bed walking towards him tip toed and hugged him from behind."Phiii"!!.

"Ohh!! Monkey!! Why did you wake up!?"

"Why did you left me alone, you know na your kitty can't sleep without you".(。•́︿•̀。)

"I know baby, I'm sorry, i was just looking at sky, let's go to bed again" I carry him bridal style and started walking towards bed.

"Phii why are carrying me, our bed is just few steps away!?(✿ ♡‿♡)

"Because I want to my little wolf, don't you want !?"

"Hehehe!I love it, honestly if it's possible I want to stick to you like octopus forever"(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ.

"Then let's go to bed again" I placed him on bed and sit in front of him, pulling his little limbs around my waist making him sit between my legs.

"What happen phii you want to say something!?" I took his Hands into mine, squeezing them tightly....."Yes baby i want some promises from you "......

He looked confused and pouted his cute pink lips.

"What promises phii, you know i will do anything and everything you says" his face is innocent as always, looking deep into my eyes.

"I know my babyboy, but still I want you to promise me and after every promise I'll reward you with a kiss"

"Really!! (。♡‿♡。), Let's start then, Fast! Fast!."