crown ceremony II

Rain's pov~

There starts a loud clapping sound and shouting as we both entered the place, everyone was bowing towards my Alpha who was looking dangerously sexy and handsome with the outfit and braided hairs, now I'm regretting doing it

There starts a loud clapping sound and shouting as we both entered the place, everyone was bowing towards my Alpha who was looking dangerously sexy and handsome with the outfit and braided hairs, now I'm regretting doing it. Ahh!! Rain what have you done!

We both walked hands in hands on the carpet overload with rose petals, there was a beautiful throne decorated with white flowers.

"Phii!! I'll join pa and dad, finish this so we can go back home" i whispered in his ear, biting little bit on his earlobe, he smirk with his raised eyebrows, which is damn sexy, when he do that. I already started to feel butterflies in my stomach.

"I will baby! Can't wait to love you all day and night after this, so till then wait for your hubby"
He whispered back into my ear, gripping my waist tight and kissed me on lips.

Not minding the crowd in front of us! Shameless as always!.

I nodded like a good boy controlling my excitement and went to pa and dad standing with p'pai. So he can finish the ritual fast.

"Heyy!! Bunbun you're looking so cute and handsome at the same time"
pa pete hugged me tight after pecking my forehead.

"You too Pa' But I'm worried about p'phayu he is the one who is looking extremely handsome, I'm sure everyone will try to get to him"

"Don't worry bunbun he is all yours but if someone tries, just kick their ass hard, i am with you" we both giggled looking at each other, now I'm sure about to do as pa pete said, he is definitely gonna be on my side.

"Your looking so beautiful bub" dad Vegas said while pecking my head. I replied with a thank you. He then moved back to his husband.

I stand in corner waiting impatiently to go back home.

"Ohh!! This is his omega!! How can he choose him!! King Phayu is so handsome! Why choose someone like him! He is just a school kid!!"

I turned my head on sudden chattering coming from a group of 3 girls and 2 boys, looking at me with a disgust look.

Ohh!! These stupid people's they know nothing about me and my alpha, i know i am unexpectedly chill about the comments, but it seriously didn't bothered me at all, even i can't control my laugh on their stupidity.

Well I think I have to confront them and give them some information about our relationship, it's such a good idea to pass my time anyway! Hehe!! I'm gonna love this so much!

"Heyy!! Everyone, I heard you were talking about me!!" I went to their stupid group and start the conversation. After joining them i soon realise that the 2 girls were omega, one girl was Luna which was honestly looking beautiful but not much as she is over confident about, the other 2 boys were omega and  beta.

" Hey! You must be rain! We've heard about you!" The Luna said with a fake smile and others were doing the same.

"Ohh!! Nice to meet you, is this for p'phayu let me take this for him" I asked pointing at the flower bouquet in luna's hand, acting good with bad intentions.