Training

I woke up with sun rays hitting my face.
But there is no weight on me. No warmth of my little wolf. Where is he"?

I stood up from bed and heard shower running in bathroom. I went towards the door and entered it. Rainy was taking bath.

"Good morning Bunny" I envelope my arms around his waist from behind, putting my head on his shoulder pressing my lips on his wet neck.

"Ohh!! Good morning phii"

"Why are you taking bath this early Baby we didn't even made love last night"

"Ummm!!..becoz I wanna go with you, I wanna see you training" I said while turning around and crossed my arms around his broad shoulder. Which are wet now and rested my chin on his chest."

"Are you sure baby, I mean I don't have any problem. I want you to see it but it's little bit extreme can you see me like that"

"I can phii...I want to..."

"Ok then let's go". "But let me eat you first"

I took off my underwear and join him again in shower. I lift him tight from his waist and attacked his beautiful naked neck. I licked it till his ears, biting his earlobe, getting a moan from my boy. He tight his hold around my arms.

"Baby you are not angry with phii na!?I whisper in low husky voice in his ear.

"No phii I'm not. I understand you were worried about me, but promise me phii!you will not lie to me ever again"

"I promise monkey i will not lie to you ever, I will tell you everything from now on".

"Mmpphh!! You better be otherwise Rain will get angry with you"

"I will not let my baby get angry with his phii..."

"But you also promise that you will never ever think that you are not enough for me or I found someone else, you know na phii can't live a sec without you"

"I know phii... it's my fault also that i overthink, but I was scared phii,I'm terrified of loosing you.

"No baby it's not your fault, and I'll never leave you so don't be scared. I love you kitty. Phii is sorry once again"

"I love you more phii" I replied and he caught my lips in a gentle kiss the water was running through our body, his lips were looking more delicious . Even tho we do this everyday but still. It feels like first time and like i was craving for this from decades.I wrapped my legs around his waist with a light jump and he grab my butt cheeks with both of his hands.

He traveled his lips and suck the nape of my neck leaving marks on his territory"Ahhmm".

He moved towards a wall carefully touching my back to it. He moved his lips from neck to my lips " Baby open your mouth" I did as he told I can't deny his low lusty voice, he slid his tongue inside,and i know what I've to do next. I sucked his delicious tongue. Taking it deep till my throat but..."Phiii" I break the kiss and pull my head little bit away.

"What!! happened baby" my voice turned into a irritated whisper,as he suddenly pull himself away...

"We should stop now"."but why baby i want you"....."i know phii but if you do that we'll end up wasting 3,4 hours and you have to go to training.

"Monkey.....plzz na..."

"No phii...we should leave I don't want you to loose, u can bang me later as much as you want but not now. Now put me down.

"But I'm already turn on baby plz I promise we'll not do it for long" I begged with my heavy breaths.

"No...put me down now or I'll not let you touch me till the fight" I don't know how and when I became this brave, i myself can't live without his touch and now I'm threating him. But I have to control myself, I can't loose him."you can do it rain, you can control yourself"