officially one

"P'phayu where are we going "

"No matter how many time you ask me little monkey,I'm not going to tell you...."

"But i can't wait na please...na...na....na...

"Baby wait little bit more..."

"Rude "..

"I can hear you kitty"....

"Rain will not talk to phii now..."

"We will see once we get there..."

The whole ride, rain was sulking and looking out of the window, I can't control my laugh on his childish behaviour.He's so impatient can't wait for half an hour.

We finally reached our destination but it's not visible from were we are standing Rain was still just looking outside it's all dark with just moon light.

"Baby we have arrived..." I call out and he went outside the car. I walk to his side and hold him from his waist looking into his beautiful doe eyes.

"Baby let's go" he just nodded and we Started walking.

"How long phii...i can't wait anymore"

"Just a bit baby bunny..." He answered and we kept walking under moonlight, after sometime I realised that we are on beach but all dark,

I got little surprised, the sound of water waves are clearly audible and the smell of wind is sweet it always makes me happy and my body relax automatically.

"Stop baby" p'phayu said and I stopped, he put his hands on both of my eyes,
"Phiii"...."just trust me baby"... I'm getting anxious now, I really can't wait to see what is it, but my sexy alpha is doing so Much  for me..so i can wait for little bit more..

We walked for sometime and stopped I can feel his lips on my ears from backside, his heavy warm breath is giving me Shiver from head to toe..."Baby are you ready"...."hmm" I hummed and he took of his hands from my eyes.

"hmm" I hummed and he took of his hands from my eyes

I opened them and was stunned by the scenery . The rope had yellow fairy lights hanging till ground. Tied with four wooden stanchions. In the centre was a piece of white blanket, with pillows along with other things.

Rose petals lying everywhere on plane blanket making it more beautiful, and dark chocolate scent of my alpha is roaming all around .

It was looking like a Dreamland, please someone pich me if I am dreaming!, I want to make sure it's all true...

"Baby..." My Alpha called me from behind, wrapping his arms around my waist..It's not a dream i can feel my Alpha's touch,.. it's real.. it's real..omg... I'm going to faint....

"Phiii" My words are not coming out of my throat..."You like it baby..!?....I turned towards him..."I love it phii...I love it....I love it sooo much"......then kissed him hard.