{Extra: Want more}

Note: Heyy! There! finally I am here🫂🥰

Enjoy!❤️

And if you haven't read my another one shot of phayu rain 'phayu's baby is missing him'. Go check it out 😉

Rain

"Oiii! Rain they are just so cute. I can't take my eyes off them" Sky says, Holding my two tiny bois in his both arms.

"I know right they are just so cute and squishy. I still can't believe they came from inside me"

He just came here as he was at his pa's house when I was in labor.

But the first thing he did was smack me in the head for not telling him at that time, he wanted to be with me, and than he cried hugging me and looking at his nephews.

"Ohh! God rain. If i knew you are going to give these 3 little angles i would've told p'phayu to fuck you with babies way before"

"Aaiii! Skyyyy! Really looks like my babies really changed you" I giggle, Sky had always rolled his eyes whenever I talk to him about hubby and my sex life or Make excuses for bathroom when we kiss and cling to each other in front of him.

And now he is one saying these things make me realise how happy we are for having little Sunshines in our life.

"Wait! You can make more babies right. Yes. Rain make more babies for me. I want so many. No doubt all your babies will look like god or goddess" He coos as one of the boys smiles at him like he understands what his sky uncle is saying.

And i can't help but laugh at sky and his tiny drama mates.

"Really you and phii are the same"

"Oww! Did you and p'phayu decide the names yet?" Sky look at me than back to the babies, talking to them in baby voice and they give toothless smile everytime he do that.

"That little smoochy one on the left is Aelius means 'sun' in Latin

The little kitten on the right is Aster means 'star' in Greek

And this sleeping little peanut is Amaris 'child of moon' in Spanish" I say, and kiss the sleeping baby amaris in my arms. I take a long inhale of his soft baby smell mix with warm petrichor scent.

"Wow p'phayu is really perfect in everything, the names are really beautiful. Just like their mumma and dada related to nature"

"Wahhh! Sky! I also choose them with phii" I fake whine but softly, not to wake up my baby.

Mumu and i both were really nervous about the names, we wanted to name them with meaning and which can make them feel proud while telling others.

Special and unique like my and hubby's name, related to nature.

"Ohh really! I thought you can't think about anything else other than your Hubby's dick" He says dick almost like a whisper not to let babies hear him.

"Well that's true but we both decided the names, they suits them you know"

It's true they are just like their names. They are identical triplets but still they have little special features of their own.

Other people can't even identify them but me and my hubby can clearly see the little difference.

Baby Amaris is still and soft like the moon, he emittes the soft light and that dusky glow which can mesmerise anyone.

He is always sleeping and yawning while curling up his tiny cute chubby fingers into my shirt when I feed him. He sometimes even sleeps in the middle of feeding but keeps sucking my nipples with his cute little pink plushie lips.