The Wedding

Rain~

We landed in p'phayu's private island just 2 days ago

We landed in p'phayu's private island just 2 days ago. After taking all the precautions. Uncle tim was with us whole time but i didn't get chance to feel sick as i was sleeping on my mumu's lap the entire time.

As said i wanted our marriage to be simple and that i know my hubby didn't listen. But only close family members are invited.

We agreed to marry again with the whole entire city after the baby.

"..."

"Sky i am nervous" I don't know how long I've been standing in front of the mirror, looking at myself.

I feel Sky's hand massaging my shoulder as he is standing behind me. Giving me company for my big day.

I am wearing a white tuxedo which my phii specially got made by the most famous fashion designer of France for both of us.

A beautiful flower crown settled on my head

A beautiful flower crown settled on my head. My face with minimal makeup and my pouty lips look more full with a light pink lip stain lying on them.

Today is the day i wanted so bad and was excited, but know i feel so nervous. I don't know it's because of the hormones or just me, i just hope i don't mess up.

"Baby! Don't make mumma puke na, mumma is already nervous" I rubbed little bump on my tummy.

This tiny bump made both of us cry and giggle in the middle of the night. P'phayu was the one who noticed it first.

"..."

I forced my eyes to open from my deep slumber when i feel something wet on my bare tummy, sniffing sound of hicups.

I jolt up when I see phii kissing and crying on my belly. His hands caressing the skin.

"Phii! What happened why are you crying" I ask with worry in my tone.

"Ba--baby...our pup" Phii looked at me and than at my belly again. His eyes glistening with loving smile.

I raised my head and force myself to look down, sitting little and resting my head on the headboard. With the help of phii