Revealing

Rain~

"Ohhh! Hooo!" Sky teases as we both sat in front of each other, "Someone is glowing and looking extra cute" It immediately made me flush.

We're seating in the cafe near our campus where we used to go for gossip, food, and beverages.

As much as I want to tell him the reason behind my glow, I can't, and I'm terrified that if Sky notices me and continues to remark, I'll divulge everything.

But at least I can tell him about the marriage now, though I'm not sure how he'll respond.

"Oii! Sky, you know na phii he's just extra concerned and clingy, it actually took me an hour and several kisses to let me go outside without him, but he still sends me bodyguards," I reply, settling into my seat.

"Mmph! I know how much P'phayu loves you, and I'm pleased for you both, but I don't think your kisses will keep him away from you for long. I'm sure he'll explode here soon."

"I know, my husband can't live without me!" I responded, chuckling, because I know my mumu very well, and I believe he is already on his way.

After thinking of my husband, I gazed up at sky and met his eyes, "Same goes to you too! And what about your nose, why is it bruised? Did you fall?"

"No, no! Sky, it's just that P'phayu did this because he was jealous of a butterfly perched on my nose, so he continued kissing and sucking me until he leave mark here." I touched my nose caressing it and can still feel his sharp teeth and lips on my skin, how he ate me like it was his final meal of the day.

"Seriously"

"Yeah! That's why I gave him the new name Jealomon!" I laughed, covering my flushed cheeks. He looks so adorable when he is envious with his crimson cheeks, crunched nose, and furrowed brows, especially from such insignificant things.

"I'd be lying if I say I didn't expect this from P'phayu." Sky shook his head in astonishment, while I simply smiled broadly.

We both talked about a lot of topics that we hadn't been able to communicate in the previous few days.

But I still have to inform him about my unexpected marriage. So I gather all of my strength and prepare to share the momentous news.

"I have to tell you something"
"I'd like to tell you something."

We both gazed at each other with wide eyes, as Me and Sky say it at the same time.

My sexy hubby become stressed about the plans after my sudden marriage proposal in two weeks.

But I encourage him not to worry since I want everything to be nice, simple, and memorable. But everyone knows how stubborn my Alpha is; he claimed he'd handle everything and that it'd be suitable for me and the tiny baby growing inside me.

I'm not sure if it'll be a boy or a girl, but I want my pup to look like their exquisite and sexy dad.

I want them to have the same characteristics as my Alpha. They will be the most attractive and beautiful in the entire globe. Just as my husband want them to carry mine. But let's see who wins; I'm willing to place a wager on this one.

"You first" I ask, glancing at Sky, who appears nervous which is completely contrary to his personality. Now I'm curious to hear what he has to say. I just hope it's something good.

I want him to relax first so that he can take in and comprehend what I'm about to tell him. He's not going to be against our early marriage after all, he was the one who urged me to meet P'phayu. I'm just eager to see how he reacts.