Fight for love

Phayu pov.

"Ummmmm"I giggled as he groan like a little kitten on my chest, with cute little open mouth, flickering his big doe eyes.

"Good morning baby bunny" I caressed his cheeks with my one hand and, other on his tiny back rubbing in circles.

" Good morning phii..." He replied inhaling my neck, sending tickles to my spine, "Did you sleep well Baby!?".

"Mmm..i always sleep well with your warmth and scent"
"..phii!??"

"Yuss kitty" I asked giving soft pecks on his forehead.

"Rainy loves you so much and also trust you more than anyone else" he says to comfort me for today, i am so proud of my boy, for being so brave and understandable, but i know deep down he is also scared same as me but pretending, to be doing good.

"Phii loves you more baby and will always love you" I hold his chin to look up at me and kissed him on alluring plumy red lips.

"Baby you know you don't have to come, you can stay at home till fight".

"I want to go phii...I wanna see you win" he smiled wide with his bunny teeths which make me chuckle, on his extreme cuteness.

"Do you want to make love before fight?"

"No Phiii... I'll wait till night to reward you, when you will win and become more big"

"Ohhh! So my baby is became naughty huhh, fine then whatever my little kitty says" I pull him again for the deep kiss, earning morning moan from my boy which is necessary to feel alive.

"Let's take shower, you want me to carry you!?

"Yuss always" he envelope his little arms around my neck tight ready to be carried.

I carried him and went to the bathroom. We stand under shower and got drenched from warm water, I hold him tight from waist pressing his head to my chest, his hands around my shoulders.I pull out the last piece of cloth from our body, their is no sense of sleeping with clothes when I'm sleeping with my rainy, I only sleeps when he is totally snuggled into me, we both need eachother's body warmth,sleeping totally Naked after sex, maybe sometimes with boxers when not making love.

"Phii what are you seeing you already seen me Naked so many times, let's get shower quickly, we have to go" after seeing eachother naked so many times, his face is still blushing hard and got all red, his eyes were innocently looking on floor.

I pull him close and caught his lips again, licking his lower lip with a long strip and sucking it until it becomes more red and swollen. Roaming my hands on his back from neck to his soft ass. Gently squeezing them, making my baby groan.

I took shower gel from the stand and started leathring on his tiny back, slowly and gently, he pressed himself into me. Hands slipped to my waist.

After cleaning both of us. I wrapped him in my robe and went back to our bed.
" Wifey let's get dressed and eat something".

"Wifey!!" Did you call me wife phii...or I'm just hearing things!?"😳

"You are not hearing things kitty, i really called you wifey because you are my little cute silky soft wife.." I tight my hands on his waist and pull him closer, his cheeks got blushed cherry red.

He hugged me tight, and pull my face for kiss, I responded with parting my lips so our tongues can interwind and we can devour each other's saliva.

He breaks the kiss and look into my eyes "I love you daddy" he smirk with his devil smile. Eyes sparkling, body is still wet covered with droplets dripping from his hair to his face, to his bare sexy neck.