Blessing

Phayu~

As I worked on my laptop, trying to concentrate on it. But the tension of my little wife is keep flowing in my mind. I feel something is not right! I can sense it! I just hope i am wrong.

I can't wait anymore, he told me he'll call me but i didn't get any call or message from last one hour.

I took my phone ready to call, but instead the phone ring and the screen shows sky's name!

Sky! But he never call me untill it's about rain.

"Hello sky! Where is rain! What happened! Is he alright. Please let me talk to him!" I blurred out.

Sky : p'phayu! Please listen! He told me to tell you to ride carefully, we are currently in Dr Tim's hospital....

"Take care of him! I'm on my way!" My hands started to shake as I end the call! I can feel fear streaming down my spine.

I took my bike keys and run for the hospital, leaving all my things behind except my phone.

Fuck!! I told him to not to go! But he didn't listen to me.

I dialled pai's number while running downstairs.

"Pai get the car fast at uncle's hospital
fast!!!"

I end the call he didn't ask any questions as he knew it must be important from the urgency in my tone. Please god! Don't let anything bad happen to my baby! Please! Please! Please!

__________

*At Hospital*

"Sky where is he!?" I asked petrifiedly with heavy breaths after rushing to the hospital.

"He is inside p'phayu" he gestures to the side room and I burst inside without wasting a second.

"Baby!!!" My heart skipped a beat when I see him lying on the hospital bed with weepy eyes.

I ran towards him, cupping his cheeks and kissing his whole face.

"What happened!? I told you to not to go! I was scared baby! Are you fine! Is something happened!?"

"Rain is sorry Phii!, it's just i fainted! Uncle already checked me, he said i am fine, he took the tests" he touched my face with his warm hands i feel my self relax in his touch.

I didn't say anything but just hold his hand tight. Pressing them against my lips. As my tears threatened to flow.

"..."

"Ohh!! You are here son!" I looked as the door opened and familiar sound came in my ears.

"Is he okay! What did the reports says!?" I asked uncle Tim. Not leaving my baby's side.

"Calm down he is absolutely fine! I gave the tests in the laboratory! It will take some time!" Uncle assured with a nodd.

"Phii can we go home please! I don't wanna stay here!" I heard rain said looking at me with his big doe eyes.

"You can go little rain! I can visit you with reports. Take him Phayu! He needs rest" I nodded to uncle and help rain to get up from bed.

"Then we should take leave" I helped my baby to change in his clothes. And we left the room after thanking uncle.

"..."

"Hey!! Little nong, how are you!?" Pai questioned as soon as we left the room. He must be reached here after me.

"I am fine p'pai thank you!" Rainy replied with a bow.

"I was so worried rain! I am glad you are fine!" Sky hugged rain lightly with a worried face.