Party Night

I took a deep breath and "come in phii".

"Rainnyy!We are not going anywhere"

"Phii what happen!?" I questioned, when I saw p'phayu's cold face. Is something happen! Is he okay!?

"Do you have any idea how fucking bold and sexy you are looking huh! You can't go like this" He shook his head like a small kid denying to eat vegetables.

"Oh-ho! Phii I got scared, i thought something bad happened !"

"Baby! You are not going like this okay! We are not going anywhere, do you really think I'm gonna let other shitty Alpha's look at your tiny waist like that, it's only mine to see, mine to hold and mine to fucking eat"

"Phii it should be me to worry about you"
Well it's obvious. He is the most handsome man I've ever seen in my entire life. And see!!how lucky I am that this sexy creature is mine. Hehehe!!

"You have no idea how you are looking kitty! There are some dickheads who always put their dirty, horny eyes on beutiful omegas like you"

"Phii! But I've choose it for you! And you'll be there with me. Phi jack (phayu's Assistant) will also be there with our bodyguards"

"No buts baby! You can wear it here in the mansion! But not out"

Ohh!! My possesive Hubby!

I cupped his face which is all red and heated up "mumu! I really wanted to go with you, i was waiting for this! And i only dressed up for you, not for anyone else"

"But bab--"

"Hubby! " I started again giving a peck on his angry cute nose "I am sure no one will dare to go against you! They all fear my handsome and strong Alpha.
And remember you asked me that time when you bent me over kitchen counter and fucked me senselessly, that you goona do whatever I want after that. So this is what I want, i want both of us to go!"

"Fuck!! Baby" he pull his hair tie and tied it again which he does when he is angry and irritated, i can see pure frustration and worry in his eyes.

"Please please please na~ Hubby" I crossed my arms around his neck with a pleading pout and wide eyes. Hoping he will agree.

"Fine! But listen carefully okay!

Your buttons must stay close.

You must be in front of my eyes.

You must not talk to anyone stranger.

And most importantly you gonna tell me immediately if you feel anything or someone bothering you okay" with a hold on my face, he looked straight into my soul.

"So demanding hubby! But fine I'll do that" I assured, because i have no other choice. My Alpha is so caring and possesive. He will not let me go if i don't do as he say.

"And one more thing baby boy!" He started with a warning tone, sending shivers to my body "If anyone touched you or looked at you with bad intentions.I am going to kill him right there"

Ohh!! My Jesus! How i forgot, my hubby is 10x dangerous when he is angry. Now i am really having second thoughts of wearing this. What if someone behave like that and ended up dead. I hope everything goes well!

"I will phii!! Don't worry, i am sure nothing like that will happen" I maintained my bunny smile which phii loves to see, and gets calm from his angry wolf mode.

"Good! But i think you have to put your makeup on again!"

"Why! Phii!" I asked confusingly. His face came into contact with my bare neck teasing my sensitive spot by licking a long trail.