A. REGRET

This will be a short story.

A chapter of may be 10 or more.

This I'm writing as This plot suddenly came into my mind while I was on the bus returning from my college 😂

I know this is crazy as I'm truly crazy about abhira.

And I'd imagined a lot of things with them but ultimately you guys also know about our futi kismat  😭

I wanted to add this as an OS but figured out it'd be longer.

So adding it as a separate book.

Would like to know about all of your feedback on this book and the plot.

____________________________

November, 2022 :

It's been 7months since Abhimanyu and Akshara had broken up.

Abhimanyu broke up with her saying her he can't do this anymore.

He want to focus on his work right now and he wants to build his industry more and as he's nominated for the youngest entrepreneur of the year. He want to focus more on that.

During the time of their dating, Akshara was doing her master degree in music therapy.

As their relationship according to Abhimanyu is affecting both of their career and education and work as well.

And he can't risk that.

Neither his nor her.

It was never like he started disliking her. But it was more like he got tired.

Tired of being a boyfriend.

Tired of continuing a relationship.

Tired of spending time and investing time on their relationship rather than spending time on his work.

But it's been 7months since he'd seen her.

The last time he'd seen her, she was so happy, No. She was the HAPPIEST on that day. Still he couldn't figure out the reason of her extra happiness on that day but later he convinced himself that Akshara is like that.

Bubbly, the most lively person he's ever met in his whole life.

But her happiness destroyed in a second when Abhimanyu informed her that they should get separated.

For their better.

But that day, she didn't uttered a single word. Accepted everything what Abhimanyu said to her.

It was quite shocking to Abhimanyu that Akshara,  the girl who can't spend a single second without talking were silent on that day.

He thought may be she wanted space and time.

So he's given her that.

But, after that day, he'd never seen her. NEVER. She left her college in the middle of the semester. She Left her course as well. He tried to contact her many times, but some says she left the city also.

But leaving a city just for a breakup??.

It was quite unbelievable for Abhimanyu.

It was never like he won't be able to find her. If he ask his men to find her, they'd find her less than 24hours and will bring him in front of him.

But he don't want that.

He don't want to disturb her anymore.

If she's left, may be its for her betterness.  So he should just respect that.