E . CONFRONTATION.

He then bent down and took her in his lap on a bridal style and went towards her apartment.

As he took her to the upstairs, he asked his men to break the door of her apartment as it was locked earlier.

Then he asked his men to go as he's already found Akshara.

He entered the apartment with her on his lap.

As soon as he entered the apartment, he looked around the apartment to see it was a little 1bhk apartment.

He gulped.

She's been staying in this small apartment since the last 7months that too in this condition.

Whereas, she used to live in a penthouse when she was in Mumbai.

He moved his gaze back at aksharas sleeping face with a teary eyes.

"I'm sorry for leaving you like this" - He whispered.

He then took her to the bedroom and kept her on the bed carefully not to wake her up.

He placed a pillow on the back of her head and the other below her legs and another two pillow on the either side of her so that she can keep her hands in those pillow.

He took the blanket and covered her up with it upto her chin and sat beside her on a chair.

He hold her hand and started crying.

He's numb.

He's filled with bucket of guilt.

He's responsible for her this condition.

It's only his fault.

A drop of tears fell from his eyes. And then another and then a stream of tears started falling from his eyes.

He wiped his tears and started whispering to her sleeping figure.

"I'm sorry. I'm really very sorry. That day. I.... I couldn't understand anything. That day... that day you came to me... with so much happiness.... to give me the news.. the news of our baby's arrival. And I..... I....." - He looked down in shame and crying holding her hand.

Suddenly he felt her hand out from his grip and he looked up to see she's awake.

"Aksh..... "

"Where am I???" - She asked confuedly after waking up.

Abhimanyu wiped his tears and answered her.

"You're in your apartment "

She looked around the room and  yes it's her room.

She looked at Abhimanyu to found him already looking at her.

"Abhimanyu, you asked me to get into the car. I did. For.... my baby (she said 'My baby'after a pause). But now. I want you to go from here and leave me and my baby alone. Please" - Akshara said to Abhimanyu with a folded hand almost requesting him

"Akshara, I know what I did. I'm sorry for this. I was going to apologize to you. Please. Listen to me. Ple"

Akshara couldn't even let Abhimanyu finish his sentence when she spoke back.

"You're sorry for this ?? Sorry for what Abhimanyu?? Kyu aye ho tum yaha??? And why are you apologizing???" - She said to him.

"Akshara.. please forgive me."

"For what Abhimanyu??" - She asked him back.

"For .... for that day??"

"Which day???" - She gulped.