J . I'LL NEVER LEAVE YOU.

At around 11am, she started stirring on her bed trying to find the warmth back.

She started touching the side of the bed beside her to find her peace.

But it wasn't there.

She woke up in a jerk and looked at that side of the bed only to find it empty.

He's not there.

Abhimanyu left the bed before she could wake up.

She started rubbing her eyes to check if its some dream or yesterday's night was a dream.

And now she'd woke up from a deep nap.

But those moments, those feelings, those touches can't be dream.

No.

She hasn't slept this much deeply in this 7months that she'd dream like that.

He was here last night.

Those moments were real.

And he even slept beside her holding her close to her chest.

She started panicking thinking he'd left again.

"No no he... he promised me. How could he..." - She whispered and tears started flowing down from her eyes drenching her face.

She thought he'd be at bathroom but the door of the bathroom was open.

She stand leaning on the bathroom door and started crying thinking everything was fake.

"Do u want me to help in the bathroom???"

Akshara heard a voice from behind which is familiar.

She turned around and felt her breathing came back.

"Abhimanyu???" - She whispered and shocked to see he didn't left.

"You're.... you're here???" - She asked and smiled in between the tears.

"Hey why are u crying ?? What happened baby???" - He asked and walking towards her after keeping the food tray on the bed.

"What happened??? Why are you crying??" - he asked cupping her face and wiping her tears.

"I tho.... I thought.... that" - she said sobbing.

"Kya ???" - He asked softly and keeps wiping her tears.

"I thought u left me... again" - she started crying.

"Akhsara. No .. never. Never ill leave you again. Don't cry. I'm sorry I left you alone. Actually I was making breakfast for you so that u can eat something after waking up. I didn't mean to scare you. I am so sorry baby"

He hugged her tightly pulling her more closer to his chest and caressing her hair.

He clutched the back portion of his shirt more tightly and started crying more.

The fear of losing him again is haunting her.

She can't lose him again.

Not after all this.

"Sshh.. stop crying. I'm here Dekho. With you" - He said consoling her.

The fear he just had seen in her eyes shocked him to the core.

He's shocked to see how scared she got when she thought he left her.

"I'm sorry" - he whispered kissing the top of her head.

"I'll never do that. I promise." - He promised himself in his mind.

Akshara stopped her crying but kept holding him close to her. Close to her heart.