L . DAY OUT.

Abhimanyu and Akshara went outside the hospital after visiting the doctors and listened to every advices and the suggestions the doctor has given to them.

"Akshara we have to be more careful now."

"Abhi yaar, itne dino I never knew it's twins and I kept dhyan na. Now toh even you're with me. So I can be as much careless as I want cause I know you'll protect me"

"Akshara...."

"No Akshara please. You promised me to take me to the shopping"

"I know and I'll take you to the shopping but baby...."

"Abhi......"

Akshara screamed looking away from Abhimanyu and shocked him as if something happened to her.

"What ???"

"Ice cream..."

She said excitedly Licking her saliva which was coming out from her mouth.

Cravings.

She's having cravings.

In this months, she had more cravings but there were no one to fulfill her cravings.

But now she has him.

She has Abhimanyu who'll fullfill all her cravings.

"What ? Ice cream now ??? No way. You'll get cold"

"Abhi nothing would happen. Please na..."

She requested Abhimanyu making a puppy face s9 that he won't deny.

But Abhimanyu is Abhimanyu.

For her health, he's even ready to reject her request.

"No way!!" - He said shaking his head.

"See i never disturbed you for anything. Did I??? But today I'm having cravings. Pleaseeeeee...."

Cravings.

Yeah. How could he forget about that??!

Women has cravings in this stage.

And Akshara is even in her last trimester. So the cravings Will be more.

And by looking at her expressions, he can say she used to let go of her cravings in these days.

But now he won't let her.

"Okay but 1."

"Yeah only 1. Done."

"Let's go"

He held her hand and started walking towards the Ice cream parlour.

"Hi"

"Hi. One....." He looked at Akshara to know which flavour she's gonna get.

Akshara looked at him excitedly and then to the shopkeeper.

"One pure chocolate, one vanilla and chocolate syrup on the top, one strawberry and one chocolate with choco chips, Um...... (she started thinking about other flavours).. yeah mango .. no no cancel the mango... it tastes yuckkk.... okay this only."

She completed her order and felt someone is starring at her .

She looked at her side to see Abhimanyu looking at her with a furrow in his forehead and his arms crossed on his chest.

"What??" - She asked as if she don't know what happened.

"I said only one."

He said sternly.

"Yeah. But I'm only eating ice cream today, and see I ordered 3.. I mean 4 Ice cream. Only 4 abhi..."

"But I said only 1."