F . I WANT TO LOVE YOU.

"Akshara I... I want to.... I"

Abhimanyu paused and gulped few times before starting.

"Akshara I know I've done wrong. And I'm sorry. I'll ask for sorry till the end of my life.. I don't know what happened to me on that day, I don't know why I thought breaking up would be a solution. But I was so worried about that award and my job. I couldn't figure out what to do and how. And at that lament, I thought may be our relationship is the main problem."

"Abhimanyu I don't want to hear all this" - Akshara said looking away from him and was about to get up and walk away when Abhimanyu held her hand and make her sit again.

"Please for the last time, listen to me. Just like  everytkme you did. After this, I'll do what you want me to. But please one more time , please"

He begged her to listen to him for the last time and how she'd say no now.

She can't.

For the first time ever, she's seeing concern, regret, guilt, worry, pain, tension, stress in his eyes.

And one more thing.

Love.

She's seeing love for her in his eyes which she don't want to see.

The love which she don't want to believe.

She don't want to be fooled again.

And she won't.

But she can't deny his eyes.

That can't be fake.

His concern that she's seeing in his eyes can't be fake or can't be show off.

The guilt in his eyes is clearly killing him inside.

She can see that. She can feel that.

He's in pain. Just like her.

He's regretting for what he's done.

So she decided to give him a chance to talk.

A last chance.

"Okay Abhimanyu. But remember this is the last chance" - She said.

"Yes" - He whispered.

He took a deep breathe and blew some air from his mouth and started.

"When you left 7months ago, I tried to contact but When I came to know even you left the university and city, I thought may be you wanted space and time, and I decided to give you that and decided not to contact to you anymore."

He paused and cupped her face.

"Look at me please."

She looked at him with a teary eyes.

"And guess what? I was wrong.. I was wrong akshara. When you needed me the most, I thought you don't. Today, when you said I'm your strength, it felt like... I don't know how to explain the feeling. I've never imagined that someone would consider me as her strength. And I broke her strength. Left her without giving her the strength. But she's the strongest. Strongest I've ever seen." - He said crying.

Akshara is shocked at his words and don't know what to say.

When she was about to open her mouth, he put fingers on her lips and asked her to stay quiet as he's not finished yet and if he can't finish today, he would never be able to say this again.

"Akshara, you are right.  I never loved you. Still I can't say I love you and I am not saying. But.... but I want to fell in love with you. With you" - He touched his forehead with her telling her how much he wants to fell in love with you by his touch.