C. I'VE GOT YOU

"Hi baby. Mumma is sorry. But you know na mumma can't.... I can't baby...  I'm sorry.... " - She broke down into tears.

"Mumma loves you so much. You know that na. Mumma would never let anything happen to you and for that you'll have to give strength to your mumma. You're the only strength and only family your mumma has in this planet. So never leave your mumma okay baby???" - She whispered this to the baby and wiped her tears.

She can't be weak.

Not after the strength she's gained in this 7months.

If Abhimanyu comes again in front of her, she'd confront him but she'd never give up on her baby.

Abhimanyu left her 7months ago when she went to him to share the news of her pregnancy.

The happiest moment of life.

But it got ruined by one decision of abhimanyu.

One selfish decision.

But she don't have any anger on him.

She's mad at herself. For falling in love.

For falling in love with a man who will never reciprocate her feeling.

Who'll never love her back.

They had a relationship which was pure, both of them invested equally in their relationship but for Abhimanyu, it was never love.

It was only a relationship he shared with her.

But Akshara fell for him even before realising what is love.

She couldn't control herself.

And 7months ago, when she got the news that she's pregnant at first she got scared that how Abhimanyu would react.

What if he asked her to abort the baby??

What if he's not ready for this?

What if he leaves her??

But even after having all this thoughts, she decided to tell Abhimanyu about her pregnancy.

About their baby who's growing inside her belly.

His baby.

But she never thought her nightmare would turned into reality.

When she was so happy and was about to share the news of happiness to Abhimanyu, her world turned into upside down after listening abhimanyus decision  about getting separated.

But she didn't object.

She didn't even force him to stay in this relationship.

And when he told her about the separation, how could she tell him about her pregnancy??!

Coz clearly it seemed like he isn't interested.

So she decided to leave everything.

She left her university.

Left her course at the middle of the semester.

Left her dream career without thinking twice for which, she fought a lot.

Even, she left not only the city but also the country.

She had some savings which helped her to arrange the flight ticket and then coming here, she found a Job and started earning for their survival.

Her medicine, rent, food was so expensive but she had to do it.

Coz no matter what, she can't compromise on her child.