D . THE BEST FEELING EVER.

"Hey I've got you. You're SAFE now." - He whispered to her but her condition doesn't seem like fine.

She's having difficulty in breathing. She's literally choking. As soon as he hold her in his arms, she clutched his t-shirt tightly for the support.

On the other hand, her stomach started paining as well may be for the stress she was taking as doctor asked her not to take stress.

Not any types of stress.

Abhimanyu got panicked watching her at this condition.

He's never seen her in this condition.

Never ever.

She's sinking.

She's passing out.

But she can't be.

"Hey hey. I'm here. Don't close your eyes and keep breathing  look at me... look at me.  You'll have to breathe you know na..." - He said to her started massaging her foot, her palm and even started massaging her back so that her breathing can get even.

But it was of no use.

Her condition started getting worsen.

Finding no other way, he pulled her towards him and hugged her tightly.

Close to his chest.

Tightly as possible.

He started caressing her back and hair and she clutched his shoulder and t-shirt for the support.

"Ab....abhi...Abhimanyu..   my.... baby..... it...s pa....I.. paining " - She said lost In her breathe.

"Ha ?? Kya hua..? I'm here. I won't let anyone happen to you. I promise." - He said.

He's in tears.

Abhimanyu Birla is shedding tears.

That Abhimanyu who never used to have emotions.

That Abhimanyu is shedding tears who broke up with Akshara 7months ago.

And now watching her fighting for breathe in his arms that too when she's pregnant is breaking his down.

More guilt.

Guilt of leaving her at this stage.

Guilt of causing her left her own apartment even in this city.

Guilt of causing her panic attack.

"Abhi....." - She screamed pointing at her belly.

And at that moment Abhimanyu understood what she meant and without wasting any more seconds, he took her in his arms in a bridal style and took her towards the car.

Her breathe is now getting more heavier.

She's not even in the condition to inform him that she'd ve to control her breathng at first otherwise it can harm the baby.

She started crying loudly in between her breathes which is causing her situation getting worsen.

"Akshu. Akshu don't cry. Don't cry. I'll take you to the hospital. "

Akshara shook her head in a 'no' and started throwing her legs.

Abhimanyu got out of her control as she started throwing her legs out and so he stopped on his way and looked at her.

She's looking lifeless.

Fighting for her breathe.

Her hair looks messy and is spread all over her face and got stuck on all over her face because of the excessive sweat.