N . WILL YOU MARRY ME ???

"Hi."

Said Abhimanyu who's now sitting on the floor of their home on his knees in the middle of the living holding something on his back.

"Abhi." She said more like a whisper and it was clear the tears started forming on her eyes.

"Yeh...."

"Please don't. Lemme speak today. For me. For us. For our babies. Please."

Abhimanyu said more like requested her to let him talk today.

He shook his head, coughed a bit to clear his throat and looked up directly at Akshara who was staring at him from the moment she looked behind.

"Akshara, I'm not so good at words. I don't know how to express the feelings, both thr outer and inner feelings. I don't know how to make someone feel special. I don't know how to express in words what I feel. I don't even know how to.. you know like right I'm so overwhelmed that I'm even more speechless."

He said and a smile formed on his lips before starting again.

"This."

He said looking around the house.

"This from now onwards is our home. Abhimanyu and Akshara and their babies and their world. The home which will give us peace, warmth, love everything. The home which will be our comfort. The home where we will find ourselves closer to each other at the end of the day after having our day. The home which our babies will call home. The home in which our babies will play, roaming around and this house will also be smiling with their laughter."

And the tears which Akshara was holding started flowing down as though he said he don't know how to express his feelings in words, but still the way he expressed his feelings did something to Akshara and now she's too much happy and too much emotional that she can't hold back her tears.

"Abhi...."

She whispered tilting her head on one side holding her baby.

"I love you Akshara. I love you. I love your everything. I love you eyes. I love your hair. I love your nose, ear and your lips are my favorite. I still remember every parts of your body which still has my mark. The mark which I gave to claim you as mine. And you're mine. Only mine."

He said in a possessive tone.

"I'm yours. Only yours."

Akshara assured him by nodding her head.

"And I love you too Abhimanyu. Since I don't know when. But I love you more than anything else on these planet. "

"I know. And I love you. I won't say more than you. But I can say I love you with all my heart and mind as well. And may be after our babies comes to this world, our priorities gonna change, but we will never ever stop loving each other, caring for each other, being concerned for each other. I promise. I promise to love you forever, to take care of you forever. I promise Akshara."

He took a deep breathe and a drop of tear even dropped form his eyes making her more emotional.

"This promise is not a boyfriend giving to his girlfriend or a husband giving to his wife. This promise, a father is giving to the mother of his children. And uou know, a father can never break any promise when it's related to his children."

"Abhi I trust you."

"I know I know Akshara you trust me the most. That's why now we're together again. You trust me I know. And I'll try my best to never break the trust. I promise."

Akshara smiled shaking her head.

"Akshara."

Abhimanyu said and the smile from his face vanished.