K . DOUBLE HAPPINESS.

After about 20minutes, they reached the hospital and made their way inside the hospital.

She hold his hand tightly as she's nervous.

"Hey akshara. I forgot to ask you one thing."

He said looking at her.

"What??" - She asked confuswdly.

"Where's your past reports?? We should've show that to the doctors na. Nahi toh how she's gonna know about your past conditions."

Akshara hesitatently started looking here and there avoiding abhimanyu's gaze.

"Akshara???" - He asked her bending down a little to match her heights.

"Woh.. chodo na. This is a new doctor. So let's start from the beginning."

"Akshara. Aise thodi hote. You have to show the doctor your reports. There could be many na. Blood reports. Somographies. Wait. You wait here and tell me Where's it. I'll go and take it and come back."

He was about to leave when Akshara hold his hand stopping him.

"Actually abhi...."

He looked at her confused.

"I don't have...I don't have any reports.."

He got shocked hearing her words.

She's 7months pregnant but she don't have any reports???

"What do u mean??" - He asked.

"The last report I had was 6months ago. The blood test. And sonography. Where the doctor said I've some complication and gave me the medicine. Uske bad..."

"Uske bad Kya???" - Abhimanyu asked sternly.

"Ah.. Abhimanyu. I never did any test."

"What??? Are u serious???" - He asked losing his patient.

She has complications and she never did any test.

How could she ??

"Do you even know Akshara what are u saying"

"Yes I do. "

"How can you be so careless ??? " -  He asked her and she started crying.

"Akshara.  Don't cry please. I ...." - He said.

"What I could do Abhimanyu??? I didn't even have the money for food even. I hardly managed to visit the doctors that too once in 2months. I hardly...."

She took a long breathe and continued....

"I hardly managed to get some money for the medicines cause i knew there's complication and for that I'd have to take medicines otherwise..."

She didn't complete the sentence as she don't even want to think about that.

"How I'd manage to arrange money for the tests?? And those tests are so expensive. It wasn't affordable for me... mein Kya karta us waqt??? Batao.... "

Abhimanyu after hearing every words of akshara broke down into pieces.

His Akshara was going through this much but she never complained.

Whereas if she could, she'd have everything.

But she agreed to everything without any hesitation.

My baby was going through this whereas I could give Akshara and my baby the whole world.

I'm a failure.

I've failed in everything.

Tears started forming at the corner of his eyes and they're fighting to fall down from his eyes.