EPILOGUE.

5 years later :

"Abhir, aaira get up!! Breakfast is ready!! School bus will come anytime soon!! Wake up babies!!"

Abhir Abhimanyu Birla and Aaira Abhimanyu Birla - Lives of Abhimanyu and Akshara.

Two lives which are by Abhimanyu and Akshara.

Two lives which are made from Abhimanyu and Akshara.

Abhira's babies they are!!!

"Abhir aaira please now get up!!"

"Papa please!! 5minutes more na!!"

Abhir and aaira requested in unison to their father, who's now annoyed at the fact that they haven't got up yet whereas their school bus will come anytime soon.

"No papa!! No 5minutes!! If you Two don't get up now, your mumma will scold me. So I'm not taking any risk!!"

"Okayyyyy finesse!!"

Abhir and aaira got up annoyed and with sleepy eyes.

Abhimanyu smiled looking at them and took them to the bathroom to get them freshen up.

"Now brush your teeth"

Abhimanyu instructed his children.

"Papa can you help me with the brushing?? Its so boring to brush. Please"

5year old aaira requested her father, who never misses a chance to get pampered by her father.

"Aaira you're 5year old. Look at me. See. This is how you should do your own job. Remember na otherwise mumma will scold papa"

And the both kids had a great laugh.

"Acha toh you two are teaming up against me?? Nice. No movie date and no ice cream date this week!!"

Abhimanyu said teasingly to the children.

"Are papa no!! We are kidding"

Abhir said.

"Papa I didn't say anything. So you'll only take me to the date okay???"

"Aaira noooo!! Without me you can't go!!!"

"No abhir. I'll only go with papa. You'll stay at home alone and ghost will caught you then"

"Papa Dekho naaaaa"

"Okay okay babah stop you Two and hurry up!!!"

Then the two kids brushed their teeth and Abhimanyu helped them getting ready in their school uniform.

                                            _*_

"Yess!!! My kiddos are looking the prettiest and the handsomest!!!"

Abhimanyu chuckled looking at his kids and feeling proud.

"Can we go downstairs now??? I'm starving"

Abhir said caressing his belly.

"Papa now aren't we gonna miss the bus???"

Aaira said raising her eyebrows.

"Yes yes let's go. Mommy is calling since then"

Abhimanyu said and picked up their bag and went to downstairs with abhir and aaira.

                                                _*_

"Mommyyyyyyyyyyy"

Abhir and aaira ran towards the kitchen and hugged their mommy.