H . HE AGREED

When Akshara sees he's not calming down and his breathing is getting harder she smashed her lips in his.

She wrapped her arms around his neck to pull him more closer and his breathing is irregular against her lips.

He's still having panic attacks.

Akshara started caressing his hair by her fingers trying every possible way to calm him down and assuring him nothing would happen to her nor the baby.

Both of them would be fine.

Gradually, his breathing started getting regular and he stopped panting and then slowly, Akshara pulled apart looking at Abhimanyu holding his large face in her tiny palm.

"Abhimanyu.  Look at me... Dekho meri Taraf" - She whispered while the tears even started flowing from her eyes.

Abhimanyu is her life. Her love.

And she can't see him at this condition.

Never.

For this happiness, she left everything.

Now she can't see him in this condition fighting for a breathe.

"Are u feeling well?.." - She asked in a low tone.

"Yess... I'm.... I.... ( He took a deep breathe) I am fine.. but Akshara...."

"No but. Nothing. Nothing Abhimanyu." - She said in a higher voice cupping his face more of convincing herself not to break down at this moment.

He's asking her to terminate the pregnancy.

The pregnancy for which she left Abhimanyu as he broke up with her.

The pregnancy for which she came to London.

The pregnancy which she's dealing with since the last 7month.

The pregnancy which gave her happiness. Even still giving her the peace and made her the happiest in the world.

The pregnancy which relates her to her baby.

The baby who's growing inside her belly.

And he's asking her to terminate the pregnancy at this stage ???

After handling it since the last 7months that too alone,  she knows how to handle it even if he wanna leave now.

Right now Akshara is angry at Abhimanyu for asking her this.

She can't do this.

Never ever.

She's physically emotionally mentally through everything connected to this pregnancy.

To this baby. Her baby.

And she can't lose the baby.

But the other side of her knows very well why Abhimanyu is asking her to terminate the pregnancy!!!

Love.

Abhimanyu is in love with Akshara and he can't even think of losing her.

Not at any cost.

Even if he couldn't realise it still, but his eyes. His eyes always reflects which is inside his heart, which he himself even fails to understand.

At this point, after finding her after 7 whole months, how could he take any kind of risk of losing her again !!!

No. No way he's gonna lose her again.

This side of akshara is melting at every point watching the care, concern, tension and love Abhimanyu has for her.

The love which Abhimanyu fails to show.

The love which Abhimanyu failed to show when they were together.

But not anymore.

"Abhi... look at me.... you know na I am handling the pregnancy since the first day. That too alone. No one was there for me. Still I fought back and see. Look at me now. Do u think I'm not fine ?? Do u think I've some health issues?? No na.  Then please don't do this. I won't be able to handle it. Please."

She said convincing Abhimanyu but his expression was not looking like he got convinced.

"Akshara. But how..."

"Abhi abhi relax.. kuch nahi hoga trust me. Please na."

She said taking his arms and resting it on her stomach.

"Can u feel the baby??" - Akshara asked looking at him hopefully that he's gonna change the decision after feeling the baby.

But who would tell her already he felt the movement of baby.

That too not once. Twice.

Twice he felt the baby.

The kick of the baby.

In a parallel universe, Abhimanyu and the baby already teamed up and having their own time.

But aksharas complication, that's what making Abhimanyu anxious and waves of bad thoughts started coming out in his mind.

What if he lose her ??? That too forever!!

He can't live without her.

Not anymore.

From that moment, his life is stuck with Akshara.

And he can't even think of spending a day without her.

But the baby. The baby with whom also he'd started bonding.

How can he even leave the baby??

Since feeling the baby's movement, he already is eagerly waiting for the baby's arrival.

He already planned everything about the baby's room, toys, clothes and everything.

After fighting with thousands of thoughts, finally he came with a decision.

He took a deep breathe and looked at Akshara who was already staring at him with a hope in her eyes as well as tears.

"Okay.... " - He said

And Akshara started smiling and open her arms to pull him in a hug.

"Thank you thank you thank you so much abhi. Thank you" - She thanked him as he agreed to it.

"But...." - He said  and akahara pulled away from him looking at him with confusion.

__________________

Abhimanyu agreed !!!
I can't explain how I'm obsessed as well as kinda emotional writing this story.

As I wanted the pregnancy journey of abhira to be a beautiful one in the show.

But guess what?! I'm not gonna get one.

So here it is!!!

Enjoy the reading and don't forget to give me the feedback.

And don't forget to vote.
Next update will be after 100+ votes.

As I've already said, I'm going through  some personal problems and I'm trying to sort it out. Hopefully, I'd be successful and will come back at writing with full speed.

My other stories are also at pause. I'll resume them soon.