G : I CAN'T RISK YOUR LIFE

"Abhimanyu Utho...." - She whispered.

She made him sit down on the bed beside him and wiped his eyes.

"Abhimanyu. What you just said I really want to believe them. And I did. But it's just something I don't know what is it. "

"Akshara I swear just give me one chance. Please"

"Abhimanyu you know na I love you. And your words. It... it broke me down..... now I can't say no to you." - She said cupping his face.

Abhimanyu smiled hearing her words.

She loves him very much he realised.

She loved him so much that she can't even say no to him after all he did to her.

Her love is unmatched.

Her love is irrevocable.

Her love for him is beyond any limits.

"Why she's so good???" - his brain questioned.

"Ahhh.... she's the best" - his heart replied and made him smile.

"But Abhimanyu....."

There's a pause in Akshara and abhimanyus smile vanished and he got tensed.

Thousands of thoughts coming into his mind.

What if she decided to change her mind ?

What if she's not gonna accept him again?

"Abhimanyu. I'm forgiving you. From my heart. But you know na I'm a human being and I've emotions. So..." She looked down don't know how to express herself to Abhimanyu.

She don't know how to make him understand what she felt and how she felt. In these 7months.

How she handled everything by herself.

"U know I was so heartbroken when doctor told me about some complication and even warned me to abort the baby because it can cost my life" - She said.

Abhimanyu looked at her shockingly without blinking even for once.

She's going through all this since the last 7months yet never complained of anything.

She's compromising on her life. For his baby.  For their baby.

And he, being the most cruel person left her.

"He left her" - this quote is playing on his mind unstoppably.

Akshara snapped twice in front of him which broke his reverie.

"Um. Aksh..."

"You don't need to say anything. I know what you're feeling right now. Abhimanyu, I'm giving u a chance, giving us a chance for my baby, for our baby cause I don't want the baby to suffer."

Neither do him.

After knowing about his baby, only thing he ever wanted is to give that baby the most beautiful life.

He'll make sure of every need of that baby.

Yes. He's gonna make their baby spoiled kid.

And he's proud of that.

"Abhimanyu you'll have to promise me one thing. And I don't I don't want you to break it ever. Even if it cost you everything."

Akshara said folding her hands in front of abhimanyu.

Abhimanyu don't know what to say and how to say something as he got confused what Akshara is gong to say next.

"The doctor said......" - Akshara started after a long pause and crying as she's gonna share the worst nightmare she ever had with abhimanyu.

"Abhimanyu, since I have compli..... complications, it .... it.... can kill my life during the delivery..."

And this words. This words are enough to make Abhimanyu angry.

Cost her life ???

No way. He's never gonna make this happen.

Not even in his nightmare he'll ever think about losing Akshara .

Not after when he got her back after 7months.

7whole months.

He might not have loved her before, or left her but now, now she's everything to him.

His Akshara.

His everything.

And he never gonna let anything happen to her.

Her life is not even a chance.

"Akshara.. terminate the pregnancy" - He said making Akshara confused as well as angry.

"What??? What are u saying? Are u mad Abhimanyu???"

"Akshara, I can't let anything happen to you. Never. Not aft...."

"You're the father of thos child abhimanyu. Think practically not emotionally. " - She cut her in between while Abhimanyu started panicking.

"No Akshara. I can't risk.. can't risk your life Akshara." - He said while crying and was almost at the edge of panic attacks.

"Abhimanyu... abhi... Kya... Kya hua??. Abhimanyu calm down.... please... look at me kuch nahi hoga.. "

Akshara started calming him down while caressing his back and his chest.

The sight made Akshara realise how much Abhimanyu loves her.

Yes he does.

And the poor guy didn't even realised that????

That he's madly, irrevocably, helplessly, crazily in love with her.

In love with Akshara.

He don't even know that. But his eyes speaks more sensibly which never failed to show his emotions.

When Akshara sees he's not calming down and his breathing is getting harder she smashed her lips in his.
__________________

* [Not gonna lie, took the idea of this kissing scene during panic attack from FLIGHT OF LOVE, one of my most most favourite story of all time.]

____________________

A short chapter I know.
That too after a long time.

Sorry for being this.
I'm really sorry.
I'll update regularly once I sort out my personal problems.
Till then bye.

And don't forget to vote
Let's keep the target 90+ this time.