B. I WILL FIND YOU.

He asked the staffs about her whereabouts but they don't know and some didn't want tell him about her whereabouts.

"Please give me her address if you know.  I'm begging" - he begged to one of the staff.

Yes. He begged. That too to a staff of a cafe.

"Please. I need to find her. Please try to understand. " - He said to those staffs begging to get her address.

"But sorry sir, we can understand your concern. But we can't give you any kind of information about one of our staffs. I'm really sorry" - one of the staff said.

"What sorry??? You're not sorry. I'm telling you, literally begging in front of you guys and you guys are saying sorry to me??? Why don't you understand how important it is for me to reach to her. She's pregnant. She needs me. The most." - He screamed to them but his scream turned into soft voice while talking about her pregnancy. 

"But sir she's never told about you or anyone. She stays alone in her apartment. She told us that she'll be the single parent of the child"

"That's none of you guys business. Just GIVE ME THE ADDRESS" - He said now losing his patient and smashed the tray which was kept in front of him.

The staffs got scared because of his outrageous behavior and gave him the address.

As soon as he got the address, he didn't waste a second more and left the cafe in order to go to her place.

He got into the car and gave driver the location.

"Please drive as fast as you can. " - He ordered the driver.

.
.
.
.
.

After about 30minutes, he reached her apartment. 

This 30mintues on the car seemed like 30years to him. He's losing every patient and can't stay calm anymore.

He'll confront her today and will pacify her.

She must be very angry.

She must be heartbroken.

She's accepted everything silently 7months back and chose this life without complaining about anything.

She's even accepted being the single mother even after knowing how tough her life would be.

She left her education, her career, her own city just to save her child.

She left the city in order to give Abhimanyu what he wanted.

He didn't want to disturb him anymore and thus She left not only the city, but the whole country.

After realising all this things, his guilt has increased more and more.

With every passing seconds, his guilt has been increasing.

As soon as he reached her apartment, he went upstairs at her floor which was 3rd floor where she lives in 1bhk apartment in a rent.

He tried to find the elevator and found none and then another guilt added to his trip.

In this condition, she used to climb the stairs multiple times a day. Even in this 3rd trimester with such a big bump.

Immediately without wasting any more time, he went ti the 3rd floor just to find her apartment locked from outside.

"Locked ???? Its 9pm.. Still She hasn't returned ??? But where she could be at this hour?? May be grocery??? Should I wait or should I go out to find her. But dhundu kaha. I don't know any places here. So I should wait for her until she returns. And then I'll talk to her" - He convinced himself.