I . FINALLY.

"But...." - He said  and akahara pulled away from him looking at him with confusion.

"Kya???" - She whispered.

"You'll have to promise me certain things. Right now." - He said in a serious tone more like ordering her.

"And you can never break those promises no matter what the situation is." - He continued with the serious tone.

"What promises Abhimanyu???" - She said with a bit of confusion. Don't know what's abhimanyus gonna say.

"You'll take care of yourself. Always. (He cupped her face). No matter what, you'll. I'm, I'm always here with you, I'm not going to anywhere. I promise. But I can't take the risk of your life. Please. Promise me you'll take care of yourself." - Abhimanyu said with a hope in his eyes.

The hope that Akshara would convince and would promise him.

"Abhi....." - She whispered bending her heads on the right side with tears in her eyes.

"Promise me please" - He said holding her hands in his.

"I promise." - She said

"Really??" - He asked.

"I promise abhi. I will take care of mine, our baby and also you. " - She said cupping his face and kissed on his forehead assuring him of her promises.

"Thank you" - He said to her.

"Akshara it's almost morning. You should take some rest now. The night had been hectic. Lot of crying and lot of emotions. Now you must be exhausted. So sleep. I'll make you the breakfast. Once you'll wake up. I'll serve it and then we'll figure out the next move" - He said in a single breathe confusing what he should do or not and how to make Akshara comfortable.

"Abhi abhi relax... you also went through the same. And I don't think my baby's father is a robot. So he needs sleep too. With my baby's mumma."

She said cupping his face.

"But breakf....." - He was about to ask when Akshara smashed her lips in his to shut him up taking him in a surprise.

He was too shocked to reciprocate the kiss and his thoughts broke when Akshara bit his lower lips for the entry.

Abhimanyu happily allowed her to enter into his mouth and let their tongues meet with each other.

Heaven.

They found heaven.

After 7 months, both of them found their peace in each other.

Nothing has changed between their love. The kiss felt exactly like it used to be 7 months ago.

She tastes like honey.

And he tastes like chocolate.

And both of them loves the tastes of each other and can never tired of tasting each other.

"Umm...." - Akshara moaned as abhimanyu bit her lower lip tasting her blood.

"You taste the same" - He whispered against her lips pulling her more closer to him so that now she's siting on his lap wrapping her arms around his neck.

"You too" - She whispered too against his lips and started caressing his hair.

He bent a little on his side to deepen the kiss.

They pulled apart after some time because of the lack of oxygen.

Both of them started breathing heavily, struggling to find their breathe.

He kept one of his hand around her waist and with the other, he hold her belly where their little baby is growing up.

"Don't be jealous little kiddo. Get used to it. You'll get to see more of this sight" - Abhimanyu said touching and caressing the belly while Akshara starred at him in confusion.