⌗ 𝐎NE

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴

CHAPTER ONE

𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐍 in the last seat of the classroom in the back

𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐍 in the last seat of the classroom in the back. like usual she had her wired headphones stuffed in her ears, with her dark blue bape hoodie on top of her head.

today she was dressed simple but cute. her black loose curls were down to her past shoulders, a blue tank top under her hoodie, high waisted denim jeans paired with her university blue fours laced on her feet.

now the lightskin was finishing a different assignment since she had already done the math classork that her teacher had assigned a few minutes ago.

though she was rudely interrupted by a certain curly head boy tapping her on her shoulder. "i know you heard me talkin to you. you in my seat." celeste lifted from her seat and took her belongings with her not trying to cause trouble this early in the morning.

she moved to the seat next to the boy who was stunned by what she had just done. most people would just curse him out resulting a fight between the two, but celeste just moved out the seat. she didn't even know if it was actually his seat but she did it anyway.

darrian knew of her, but he didn't know her. he had heard her name around sometimes but it was never positively. mow he was confused since if she was this nice to move out of a seat for a random stranger, why was she being talked bad of?

he moved his head to the side slightly trying to catch a glimpse of her without making it noticable. darrian noticed her features and how her face wasn't caked up with makeup. celeste's face was clear with a neutral expression on it. he noticed her curled eyelashes and her smooth eyebrows. he also noticed how plump her glossy lips were.

darrian would never admit it but he found her pretty, if not he found her beautiful. though he would never say it out loud.

the rest of the class went by smoothly but darrian wasn't paying attention to the class one bit he was just staring at the girl next to him. he thought he was doing a good job hiding it but he was sooned called out, by the teacher.