⌗ 𝐓WENTY

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴

CHAPTER TWENTY

 CELESTE LISTENED TO her boyfriend talk about something on facetime as she put on her eyelashes

CELESTE LISTENED TO her boyfriend talk about something on facetime as she put on her eyelashes. the birthday party for amiri was tonight and she was getting ready to go a couple hours earlier to help everybody there.

celeste continued doing her make up, she noticed how quiet it had gotten so she looked back at her phone to make sure darrian was okay. "d, you good?" darrian quickly snapped out of the trance celeste had put him in and nodded.

"you just.. so pretty." he complimented the girl as he bit his lip. celeste laughed flustered as her cheeks flowed a deep red. celeste mumbled a small thanks before continuing her makeup, moving on to her hair afterwards.

celeste had her hair pulled into high ponytail with a blue scrunchie tying it. she went for more of a blue look for the party since the theme was blue. she had on a blue sp5der set with her motorsport fours laced on her feet.

darrian had on the same thing expect his curly hair was out. his mom had insisted on the couple having matching outfits and their was no way to say no the that.

"ight, ma you want me to pick you up?" the boy asked, celeste looked down at her Apple watch to see it was only seven pm so she would just walk by herself. "no it's okay, i'll walk by myself." she turned down the question.

darrian had a gut feeling to not let her walk by herself for some reason and was gonna press on it more but celeste raised her hand up knowing what he was gonna say. "i'll be fine d." darrian sighed in defeat in response.

the boy was gonna say something but was interrupted when he heard his mom calling him. "ight, leste call me back when you're at dd's house okay?" celeste just rolled her eyes at his overprotectiveness but looked back to see the serious look on his face.