⌗ 𝐓WENTY-FIVE

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

CELESTE LISTENED TO isis rambling about something while she did dd's hair

CELESTE LISTENED TO isis rambling about something while she did dd's hair. he was currently laying in between her legs while she did her magic in his hair. both dd and notti along with isis had come over to her house to hang out for the day and of course ddot didn't come.

celeste swore to herself she wouldn't let the boy cross her mind the whole time but she catched herself thinking if he was safe or not, if he was already with a mother girl or if he was truly just sleeping like he had told the others.

but celeste couldn't really rely on what he had told them since he had already lied once so why isn't it not possible he won't do it again?

"you okay cece?" dd patted her knee when he saw the girl had zoned out and hadn't touched his hair in a while. "hm?" she shook her head and made direct eye contact with the boy who sent her sorrowful eyes,

dd layed his face on her knee, "i know you thinkin about that nigga." he sent her a knowing look and celeste rolled her eyes at his correct assumption. she pulled his head backwards making him wince. "keep talkin that mouth you won't got one no more."

dd smirked at the sentence taking it a whole different way than what celeste had initiated, "what you gonna do to them?" he turned his up so celeste saw him in an up-side down angle.

celeste just mugged him and mushed his head back to in-front of her.

if you were to ask dd a couple months ago if he ever wanted celeste, he would nod his head up and down continuously. nobody knew of it but he was slightly attracted to her when they had first interacted, he had backed off of course when he found out that celeste and ddot had something going on but there was no lie had didn't have a small crush on her in the beginning.

when dd first found out about her and ddot breaking up he let his inner thoughts when and they were to try and get her all to himself. dd would never make a move on it, even if ddot and dd were ever enemies he wouldn't ever do that.