⌗ 𝐓HIRTY-ONE

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴

CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE

IT HAD BEEN two weeks after the whole incident and celeste had let her father know about what went down

IT HAD BEEN two weeks after the whole incident and celeste had let her father know about what went down. he said he would get charges pressed and everything figured out. as much as celeste wanted everything to go back to normal everybody knows nothing will get back to normal.

she had been isolating herself in her room. she didn't go to school, she just did the assignments online and called it a day. she had ghosted everyone besides her cousin. it was nothing personal she just couldn't handle everything being throw her at her in the moment.

it was like her life was slowly going downhill. and it was worse that she couldn't even sleep it away since she was having trouble sleeping now. every time she would see herself in the mirror there would be multiple eye bags underneath her eyes. she didn't even look like herself.

on the topic of everything being messed up with her life, she didn't know where she stood with darrian. she didn't know what to do since they never talked talked he just told her that he didn't kiss so and so.

but that doesn't make anything better since he actually did.

the thing that she didn't know is that darrian was currently walking over to her house. he didn't know why and he was mildly regretting it because who knows if the girl wanted to see anyone but it worried him to the point that he hadn't seen her since weeks.

celeste jumped when she heard her front door opening. her dad always forgot to lock it and would always tell her to lock it but she never remembered or even got out of bed. she didn't know who would come to her house, and if isis was coming she would let her know.

darrian was the last person to cross her mind for some reason in this situation but while the two were still together he would always come over uninvited. which she didn't mind since there was a scheduled time he would usually come so it didn't give her that much of a scare.