⌗ 𝐍INE

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴

CHAPTER NINE

DARRIAN HAS BAD anger issues

DARRIAN HAS BAD anger issues. he doesn't think of the outcome of what he says, he just says it. he was also quick to jump to conclusions so when celeste wasn't answering his texts he was more worried than angry.

that was when he found out dd had called her and she talked to him. he wasn't jealous, at least that's what he thought.

"yo look you ran ha away." notti nudged his arm and gestured to celeste who walked past there lunch table probably making her way to the library.

he found his eyes roaming her outfit which only consisted of a essentials hoddie paired with a pair of white sweats with her uggs. even tho he was "mad" at her he couldn't lie and say she didn't look pretty to him right now.

"stop staring at ha and go talk to her pussy." dd huffed before shoving chips in his mouth. ddot ignored him and pulled out his phone to distract himself.

that was until haven plopped next to him.

darrian looked up to her and saw her makeup caked up face. his face scrunched up from smelling her scent. she smelled like oranges, ew.

haven turned her head to face darrian and smirked which he just gave her a blank stare. "soo, you and my sister?" he heard her honeyed voice speak. he already hated her voice.

"sister?" he said signaling her to continue. "crystal- i mean celeste." she shook her head laughing nervously.

notti heard there conversation and side eyed her before speaking, "how you claim you ha sister but forgot her name?" he asked.

"word." dd agreed while mugging the orange haired girl. haven giggled slightly but stopped she she saw nobody was laughing with her.

darrian was fed up and lifted from his seat making haven stare at him while biting her lip. "ight imma go talk to my girl now──nigga move." darrian shoved her off and began walking away from the table.