⌗ 𝐓HIRTY-TWO

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴

CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

CELESTE LACED UP her black and white dunks as she listened to darrian talking on the phone

CELESTE LACED UP her black and white dunks as she listened to darrian talking on the phone. the two had gotten back together when a day afterwards they had made up he had taken her out on a date and all.

she finally felt like everything was falling right into place. right like it was before.

now she was going to the basketball court with him with dd and em. "imma come pick you up  right now aight?" darrian asked her as she was doing her hair, putting her braids into a low bun, closing it with a clip.

"yeah." she softly mumbled.

darrian nodded and began walking out his house. "imma see you there, bye baby." he told her as he looked down to the phone, seeing celeste's pretty smile. "yes babyyy, i love you."

"i love you too." and with that the call disconnected. celeste let out a sigh of relief, she had missed her boy for so long and was so glad she had him back. she had missed this so bad. She had missed being so happy that her cheeks got swollen because of the amount of smiling she was doing.

she was happy in a million ways.

the girl looked at her reflection. her face looked better then it did two days ago, she obviously saw the glow that she always had when she was with darrian. her eye bags were still there but they weren't as bad since now ddot had bought her a new pink teddy bear from there date.

celeste took her headphones, plugged them in her ears then played the song 'bed peace' by jhené aiko. the girl grabbed her phone and wallet before leaving her room. she saw her dad wasn't home yet meaning he was still at work.

she texted him that she would be leaving since she just didn't like leaving without telling him now.

when celeste left her house she wasn't that cold. since she was in a black long sleeve top, with her seamless leggings. but it was just a little windy. the girl waited until she saw her boyfriend come into view before walking anywhere.