⌗ 𝐓HIRTY

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴

CHAPTER THIRTY

ISIS SIGHED AS she sat down on the couch

ISIS SIGHED AS she sat down on the couch. she really didn't wanna be around darrian right now but this was for celeste after all. "and you not lyin?" dd raised an brow and darrian immediately catched a additude, "nigga why the fuck would i be lying about that shit? get the fuck outta here."

the group were at the reyes household since they had decided that would talk about the whole situation there but all that had happened was bunch of arguments, mostly dd and ddot tho.

isis rolled her eyes, pulling out her phone to call celeste. she waited til she heard the call connect. "my loveee. wassup." celeste spoke and darrian immediately shut up and payed attention to the phone.

"hi cel. i need you to come over dd's house." she told her. "why?" now isis didn't know what to tell her 'we found out haven almost murdered you,' and that wasn't the way to go.

"amiri wanna see you he been complaining all week and now he gonna start crying if you don't come here." the lie flew out her mouth with no stutters nothing, it was like it was all true, which it wasn't.

"mm fine. i'll be there." isis heard shuffling meaning that she was coming, she was gonna hang up but saw darrian mouthing something to her. 'tell her to take a uber,' the boy was super anxious about her even walking alone. and it was nighttime which made him feel weird.

isis had the urge to just mug him but she understood his intentions. "hey cel take a uber aight?" the two talked for 2 more minutes before celeste left. isis put her phone down and cross her arms at the boys, but mostly looking at darrian.

"and you think that bitch cel mopped the floor with while she was injured is the one who shot her?" she was spectacle. she really didn't know who haven was besides the fact that celeste had mentioned how much of a bitch she was when they talked about her mother, and her daughter. she already didn't like her for how celeste had described her and decently hated her from how she acted today.