⌗ 𝐄IGHTEEN

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

CELESTE HAD NEVER went to a party before, in all her fifteen years of living never had she stepped in a party so when notti had invited her to a block party he had also been invited to, she didn't know if she wanted to go or not

that was until she learned isis was going so it wouldn't be so bad.

so here she was, finish up her look with jhené aiko playing in the background. her outfit was simple, it consisted of a white tube top matched with black baggy jeans. she had her black dunks to match with the whole outfit. her hair was pulled into a slick bun with her edges done.

celeste texted her dad where she was in case she was gonna sleep over at someone's house then left the house. she was now waiting for isis who was gonna walk with her to the party since the house was pretty close.

as she waiting for her cousin she was making scenarios about what could happen at the party. she never attended one before so she never knew the outcome of going to one but what she didn't know is that a lot of shootings happen their, especially in the neighborhood she lived in.

celeste lifted her head up when she heard footsteps coming her way and she made eye contact with her cousin. isis was in a white top with green cargo pants, matched with her sea-foam fours. her hair was braided into a waist length knotless braids.

celeste always found isis pretty, isis was more than pretty she was literally majestic in her opinion but she would never admit that to her.

when isis saw her she ran up to her cousin and tackled her into a huge hug. "hi fugly, you look so pretty." isis greeted her cousin who mugged her slightly for the nickname. "hi fugly, you look fuglier."

the two walk to where the party was located, they didn't know who was gonna be at the party they just knew it was hosted by a girl. celeste wasn't even go but she didn't have anything better to that this weekend.