⌗ 𝐓WELVE

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴

CHAPTER TWELVE

WHEN CELESTE HAD woken up she was ready to go to school since she was healthier and hadn't been throwing up, thanks to darrian

WHEN CELESTE HAD woken up she was ready to go to school since she was healthier and hadn't been throwing up, thanks to darrian. darrian had left later in the night because he said his mom would be worried since he hadn't told her were he would be.

as she was brushing her teeth in her bathroom she heard her phone getting notification. the girl picked up the phone and saw that someone had sent her a instagram dm.

she mugged the screen when she saw that it was from haven, how did she even find her instagram?

she opened the message and saw it was a boomerang video of haven and some other guy kissing. celeste squinted her eyes and saw that she was sitting on his lap. the guy had curly hair, that reminded her of someone.

she looked closer to see that, the guy did look like darrian a whole lot. celeste furrowed her eyebrows, not believing it. darrian wouldn't do that.

but she was wrong. haven tagged him in the video and seemingly she believed it. it was so early in the morning that celeste didn't catch the fact that who haven had tagged wasn't even his real account.

the girl never jumped into conclusions but with all the evidence sitting right in front of her face made her feel slightly betrayed. she had ranted the day before about how much disliked haven to darrian.

though she felt like she didn't have a right to be mad, like sure maybe she didn't like haven but that didn't mean darrian had to. she wasn't dumb, she knew she liked darrian but she didn't know if he thought of her in that way that's why she felt like she couldn't be mad.

but she was gonna be anyway, she was stubborn.

celeste put her phone facing down it down so she didn't put more salt on the wound, but the polaroid picture of her and darrian was showing making her frown. celeste always forgave people way too fast and she knew how fast people were able to take advantage of that but she knew, she knew darrian wouldn't do that.