⌗ 𝐓EN

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴

CHAPTER TEN

DARRIAN GROANED WHEN celeste slightly shifted away from him in her sleep

DARRIAN GROANED WHEN celeste slightly shifted away from him in her sleep. he pulled her back to his chest so she was curled up against him. darrian was gonna fall back into sleep until he felt celeste start to stir from her sleep.

the boy didn't have anymore energy to grip onto her more so he let go of the loose grip he had on her waist.

celeste sat up on the bed a rubbed her eyes trying to be more awake. she blinked a couple times before looking around, the memories flooding back of why she was in darrian's room.

"what time is it?" she asked, her voice slightly raspy from the good sleep she had. darrian pulled his phone out to look at the time, his eyes widening when he saw how late it was.

"it's eleven twenty-five." he mumbled. celeste's eyes widened also, "darrian were so late get up." she attempted waking darrian up so they could go to school.

"nigga? we ain't going anywhere." he sucked his teeth before pulling celeste back into his grasp making her laugh softly. "fine but let's get up." she asked.

"and do what?" he replied, nuzzling his neck into her neck. they were now positioned to where darrian had his face stuffed into her neck with celeste's hand around his waist. she could feel him slowly get more comfortable each second, it was like he was calm with her. it didn't matter what they were doing, if darrian was around celeste he was ok.

he never got comfortable to new people easley. he always had his guard up, well they living in harlem. and with the activities he was involved with he was always in immediate danger.

but for some odd reason, it wasn't like that with celeste.

he felt safe with celeste. he could be dying but if he had celeste by his side it was okay.