āŒ— š…OURTEEN

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

CELESTE LAYED DOWN on her bed not being able to go to sleep from haven's obnoxious talking on facetime one of her friends

CELESTE LAYED DOWN on her bed not being able to go to sleep from haven's obnoxious talking on facetime one of her friends. celeste had even tried every single pair of headphones she had which was more than fifty, and she couldn't even tune her out.

 as much as she wanted to lean over to the sleeping bag she was sleeping in and slap the foundation off her face; she couldn't. 

celeste's dad, marc had come home and haven had snitched on celeste and now haven was now supposed to stay a extra week long. celeste didn't know why she even put herself in this situation  when she could've easily said no but she decided to be "nice"  

so here she was at one in the morning playing imessage games with darrian. darrian had suggested for celeste to come over and just sleep over at his but celeste denied since she thought she was come off as clingy even though they were dating already, plus it was four in the morning.

"girl shut up, he knows where home is." haven exclaimed at her phone while the person she was on facetime scoffed, "you mean the home he's never in?" celeste snickered lightly at the comeback of haven friend s but haven heard it.

"hollon' girl, crystal fuck you listening to my conversation for?" haven used the flashlight on her iphone to flash celeste with making celeste mug the girl. "it's fucking celeste, my god." 

haven rolled her eyes and opened her  mouth to say something but celeste got up from her bed and rushed out the room before she could even say anything.