⌗ 𝐓WENTY-SIX

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

CELESTE TOOK THE cake out of the oven and placed it on the marble counter

CELESTE TOOK THE cake out of the oven and placed it on the marble counter. and unknowingly to celeste, dd was going live. "dd! i'm done." she began grabbing paper plates and cut a piece for him.

"oh word?" he got up from the couch he was sitting on and sat on one of the stools. dd set up his phone against a flower pot so you could only see him and not celeste since she was on the other side.

"thank you wifeee." he smiled at her as she gave him his plate. celeste nodded and grabbed herself a fork. "you can share wit me." dd pushed his plate in the middle so both of them could eat from it. celeste just nodded and sat across from him on of the stools.

dd began reading the comments on his life seeing one of them in particular asking if he actually had a wife. dd snickered and decided to play with viewers a bit, "yes i have a wife. say hi." dd grabbed celeste's hand and she waved into the camera but her face wasn't visible.

what they didn't know is that from the public eyes it actually looks like they're married since the hand celeste had waved into the camera with had a ring on her ring finger, that darrian had bought here when they had first started dating.

both of the teens turned their head when they heard footsteps coming downstairs, knowing it was isis and notti. "but i don't wanna gooo." notti whined as he was visibly being dragged by isis.

"see there's cake, come on we can eat cake." isis talked to him like he was her son, and he was most definitely acting like it.

celeste smiled at the two, at least they're relationship was blooming. she was so zoned out that she didn't even realize her face was filled with vanilla frosting. "yo, you got sum right here." dd pointed at on his own face to help.

celeste patted her hand on her cheekbone, completely missing the spot.

"i got it?" dd shook his head and kept posting at the same exact spot but celeste kept missing it each and every time. "ight bro—" dd kissed his teeth and leaned over to wipe it off her himself.