Prologue.

TORI LOOKED AROUND AS she helped bring in the moving boxes. "So, why did we move here again?" Tori deadpanned as she placed down the 3 heavy boxes she was carrying. Her mother gave her a look of exasperation, placing down a moving box as Trina danced her way out the door, going to grab another moving box while listening to Shakira which was blasting through her earphones.

"Tori, I've explained this so many times. You're old school friends found out you were Shelby Marx and it all went down hill from there. Especially when they told everyone and we had to stay locked in our house for a week because they wouldn't leave." Her mother deadpanned as her father moved the red couch until he was satisfied.

"And besides, Trina wants to apply for this Hollywood Arts school anyway." Her mother said, placing a bunch of cutlery in the kitchen drawers as Tori frowned. "Which school am I going to..?" Tori asked. "Sherwood for now." Her mother replied, placing some pans in the cabinets. "Mom, I'm a 15 year old CFC fighter and I'm going to a high school where I'm going to be recognised. We will probably move again in like a month! Not even that." Tori groaned.

"That's why we are using your real name, Victoria Vega, instead of your alias, Shelby Marx." Her mother retorted as Trina caught herself from tripping over a moving box, shouting at her dad who shouted back sheepish responses and apologies. "Whatever, I'm going to design my room." Tori said, grabbing her boxes and walking upstairs.

Tori quickly picked the biggest room, claiming it as hers by putting up a sign on her door, which said. 'Tori's room, Keep out!' She closed the door and signed, started to unpack. Her father had already set up her bed, which was awesome. She put LED'S under her bed and on her ceiling.

She had a punching bag hanging in the corner, some gym equipment too. She had a few instruments hung up on the wall, a desk with a computer on it. She had a bunch of band posters and vinyl records on the walls and some MMA fighter posters. She had a makeup desk with her other make up products as well as hair products etc on it. 

She had a few bean bags around her TV, an Xbox and PlayStation underneath it on a small shelf table, with some headsets and chargers. A small fridge sat in the corner of her room, a mirror by her wardrobe. Two skateboards hang off the wall near the door and a few T-shirts and hoodies signed by some celebrity hung up on the walls.

In the last corner of her room, was a hammock which she managed to set up. Designing her room took hours but it was worth it. She walked into the un suite and placed LED lights around the mirror and started unpacking some toiletries before deciding she was finished and smiled.

She walked back into her room and jumped onto her bed, on her back and contemplating the day. She grabbed her phone, checking all the notifications she got from Instagram, telling her to download an app called TikTok. She decided to text her manager about it.

After a 10 minute conversation, he decided to set her up a TikTok account, which he would manage most of the time. She just wanted to scroll through the videos. It took an hour or two but he did it, with some sort of strange difficulty. But when she logged into the account, she could see why. She was verified and already had about 20k followers. Lovely.

She scrolled through TikTok for hours before deciding to be productive and get out of bed, walking downstairs. She greeted her father and Trina as they were watching a movie. "Hey sweetheart." Her father replied to her, but didn't look back as he was too busy watching Titanic with Trina. Tori snorted and rolled her eyes.

Tori did some training that night and had dinner with her family, which consisted of Tori's new school and Trina's attempt to get into Hollywood arts. Tori suggested she should audition with her karate, but Trina denied, wanting to do something like singing with all the other kids. Most kids from Hollywood arts don't participate in fighting sports.

Tori sighed at that. Trina was very talented in the fighting proportion, but not in the singing proportion, at all. Trina could give Tori a run for her money if Trina tried her hardest. But they both know Tori could floor her in 10 seconds flat if Tori tried her hardest. "I wish you luck on your audition." Tori smirked before everyone decided to go to bed.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————

722 words

Prologue, not too long sadly.

Tori is 15 in Prologue and will be 16 in chapter 1, which will be the Episode 1, Pilot.!