Chapter 4

TORI SIGHED AS SHE woke up, she checked the time, seeing it's about 5am. Maybe she should get back in the habit of morning trainings. She put on some training clothes and went downstairs into the garage. School starts at 8, she had about 2 hours to train.

Tori beat the crap out of the punching bag, she did lots of pull ups and push ups. She hung off the Push up bar by her legs and did sit ups in the air. She did stretches to increase her flexibility. The two hours was up as she wiped the sweat off her forehead with a smile.

She quickly rushed upstairs to her room, having a shower and getting changed, brushing her teeth. She went downstairs and decided to have some pop tarts as Trina came down, grabbing some orange juice and stealing one of Tori's pop tarts. "Hey!" Tori groaned before making another one. Since Tori works out so much, she needed to eat about 3,000 - 4,500 calories a day.

Tori chews on one of the pop tarts she made as she scrolled through The Slap. She groaned, realising she needed to bring an instrument today. She looked at Trina. "We have to bring instruments to school today." Tori informed Trina who groaned. "Can I take your guitar?" Trina asked and Tori scoffed. "No, I need that." Tori replied as Trina huffed.

"I'm taking your guitar." Trina waved her off as Tori groaned. "Stop stealing my shit!" She shouted after Trina who ran upstairs. "Never!" Trina said in a sing song voice as she heard her room door open. Tori groaned and finished her second pop tart before jogging upstairs, entering her room and seeing Trina marvelling over Ares.

"Where the hell did you get this cutie from?" Trina gasped. "When I snuck out the other day, I think he's a runaway from a pet shop or something." Tori replied as Trina raised an eyebrow. "You stole a snake off the grass after sneaking out?" Trina asked as Tori grabbed her French horn, holding it before turning to Trina who grabbed her guitar case and guitar

"Uh the road, but yeah. I got bored." Tori replied, rolling her shoulders as her muscles were slightly sore from morning training. Trina checks the time. "Come on, we've got to go." She said, grabbing Tori's French horn and joking blowing a few notes as Tori deadpanned, snatching it back. "Come on!" Tori said, grabbing Trina's wrist who scoffs as Tori dragged her downstairs and out the front door. "I didn't have breakfast!" Trina whined. "Get some at the Asphalt Cafe!"

Tori sighed, she didn't want to carry around the French horn all day. She grunted as she tried shoving it in her locker. "Tori!" Andre said as he and Cat walk over. "What's up?" Car asked as Tori looked at them, stopping her assault on her locker. "I'm having a horn problem!" Tori whined.

"Why do I have to play an instrument anyway?" Tori asked. "Everyone at Hollywood Arts has to play an instrument." Cat replied as Tori frowned. "Okay, well. I sing. My throat is my instrument, I'm a throat player." Tori smiled, bringing her hand up to her throat. "Doesn't count." Andre said as Cat grimaced. "And it sounds kinda gross." She said.

"Why did you pick the French horn?" Andre asked. "I don't know. I like French fries.. French toast.. and Trina stole my other instrument." Tori said as Cat gasps. "One time, when I was eating French toast at a restaurant I started laughing, and then I started choking. So the lady who ran the restaurant made me leave." Cat said as Andre and Tori stared at her in silence.

"So, let's hear your horn!" Cat smiled, waving it off like nothing happened. "Yeah, play that funky music, White girl." Andre smiled. "You know I'm half Latina..?" Tori asked. "Then hit it Muchacha!" Andre joked as Tori smiled. Tori decided to joke around and play a few broken notes on the French horn. She smiled and looked at Andre sheepishly. "I think it's broken." Tori said as Andre grinned.

"Here, let me fix it." Andre said, grabbing the French horn before walking to the side slightly as he started playing very skilfully as others started to join in. Tori looked at Cat as Cat looked at her. "It's not broken!" Cat said with a wide smile. Andre finished with his little hand after that and handed it to Tori with a smirk.