Chapter 6

TORI HAD TO BREAK the news to her family about the fights. She had been training relentlessly. The fight is in a week and she won't be in school that day. She scrolled through her phone while walking to the Asphalt Cafe before her eyes widen at the post she saw.

She practically sprinted to the Asphalt Cafe, arriving at the table where beck and Andre are.  "Hey guys!" She said before placing her bag down and looking at Beck. "Dude." She said, sitting down. "Look what's on the buzzfinger homepage." She said, showing Beck her phone. "Oh, poor Jay Leno." Beck said.

Tori furrowed her eyebrows before realising she accidentally scrolled up. "No, under that." She said, scrolling slightly before showing Beck her phone. "Oh." He chuckled, taking a sip of his drink. "Oh? That's you and Alyssa Vaughn, Together!" Tori said, smiling. "No way." Andre said and Tori showed Andre her phone.

"That's Beck and Alyssa Vaughn, together!" He said, repeating what Tori said as she nodded. "Why are you guys so impressed?" Beck asked. "Cause Alysis Vaughn is famous!" Tori said. "And hot!" Andre added. "Her fathers a billionaire!" Tori continued as Andre stared at Tori's phone. "And hot!" Andre said.

Tori furrowed her eyebrows and turned to Andre, as did Beck. "I didn't mean her father is— I drank fish pee." Andre panicked. Tori sighed and grabbed her phone, showing it to Beck. "Explain this." Tori demanded playfully. "She's in my Yoga Class. Some Paparazzi showed up and took that pic. But, we're just friends." Beck said, eating some of his food.

"Uh-huh. And how did Jade react when she found you were 'friends' with Alyssa Vaughn?" Tori asked, raising a eyebrow as Andre made quotation marks. "Jade was cool with it." Beck said and Tori gave him a look, saying 'bullshit'. "She threw a rock at me." Beck revealed.

"Yeah, we'll Id be careful cause I don't think Jade's the type to be okay with—" Tori was cut off by a microphone squeaking and a bunch of orange flyers falling from the sky. "Attention!" Trina's voice rung out and Tori groaned, "Attention Everyone!" Trina said, laughing. "Stop while I talk!" She ordered the guys throwing the orange flyers.

"As you all know, I'm Trina Vega." Trina said, grinning. Tori blinked a few times. "Now, if you look at the flyers that just landed on you, you'll see that this Friday night, I will be preparing my own one-woman show called 'Trina!' With an exclamation point." Trina giggled.

"Hey! Shut up!" Some random kid shouted. "You shut up!" Tori shouted back before turning to Trina who sent her a 'Thank you' smile. Andre gave her a look and Tori shrugged, taking a sip of Andre's soda. "It's a play that I wrote myself. That will not only touch your heart but blow your mind." Trina laughed.

Trina smiled, turning to the box dangerously balancing on the railings of the balcony. "Now, if you look at these flyers, you'll see that—" She was cut off by the box, falling and hitting a student. Tori winced. "Could you pass those out?" Trina asked through the mic as Tori gave Trina a look before sighing and leaning her head on her hand.

~~~*Cue Victorious Intro.*~~~

Tori walked from her Maths lesson, her brain hurting. She had her fight in less than a week. She walked down the stairs, pointedly ignoring Jade and Beck's fight until she heard her name. "Tori, Tori. Can you come here?" Beck asked as Tori narrowed her eyes. "What?" She asked, looking between Jade and Beck.

"If you were my girlfriend—" Beck started but Jade cut him off. "Oh, great way to start the question." She said sarcastically. "Would you be all freaked out that I'm just friends with Alyssa Vaughn." Beck said as Tori furrowed her eyebrows. "Who cares what she thinks?" Jade asked as Tori frowned.

"Honestly, I wouldn't love it." Tori admitted. "I care what she thinks!" Jade said, walking to Tori's side and placing her hands on Tori's shoulders. Tori nearly shivered at the contact. "How can you say that? You don't even—" Beck started but Tori shook her head, cutting him off.