Chapter 5

TORI SAT ON THE stairs at Hollywood Arts, tapping away on her laptop. It was Trina's birth week coming up and she looked through the internet, trying to find something she could get her. "No. No. Ugh, No. Hey! No." Tori said, swiping past a bunch of other pointless things.

"Hey Tori!" Cat greeted the girl as she walks down the stairs with Robbie. "Hi!" Robbie said. "Yeah, hey hi." Tori said, distracted. "Whatcha doing?" Cat asked, but Tori didn't hear it properly as she scrolled passed a pair of roller skates. "Thanks." She said as Cat and Robbie exchange a look. "Hey, what up girl, you got a numb tongue?" Rex asked.

Tori looked up at that but ignored it and continued tapping away on her computer as Robbie shoved Rex in his bag. "Hey, what goes on?" Andre asked as he entered the building, walking over. "We're going to get some iced coffee." Robbie said. "I thought caffeine makes you vibrate." Andre said, confused. "Sometimes it's nice." Robbie defended.

"Oh, a massage helmet. A stylish helmet that massages your head, that sounds fun, right?" Tori asked her friends. "It could be." Cat said. "Oh, it should.." Andre said and Tori huffed. "No, it's awful." Tori said. "I hate helmets." Cat said. "That's not a of a good idea." Robbie said, wincing. "It's a bad thing." Andre nodded. "Oh.." Tori whined, annoyed.

"Cause it's only three days until Trina's birthweek." Tori said as Cat sat next to her, placing an arm on her shoulder and resting her head. "Her birthweek?" Cat asked, confused. "You mean her birthday?" Robbie asked, also confused. "Yeah, you don't know my sister. She thinks one day isn't enough celebration so she calls it her birthweek." Tori explained before looking at her computer.

"Now, if I don't get her an amazing present, I'm gonna have to listen to her complain about it for the next six months." Tori groaned. "Alright, Alright, Chill down. We'll help you through this." Andre clapped. "Totally." Cat said. "Okay." Robbie said as they all sit on the stairs.

"The perfect present for Trina." Cat said as Tori typed away. "Something amazing." Andre nodded. "Just get the massage helmet!" Rex's voice was heard from Robbie's bag and Tori's eye twitched, kicking the bag. "Oh, my ribs!" Rex said, apparently in pain.

~~~*Cue Victorious Intro.*~~~

"Suggestions for Birthweek, Presents for Trina." Tori said, as they sat in the Asphalt Cafe. Tori ignored Sinjin who was gazing at everyone on the table. "Okay, Andre, start us off." Tori said, looking at Andre. "Cheese." He said, making Tori tilt her head, a weird look on her face. She gave him a blank stare which he saw and he wrote something on his notepad. "Let's not do cheese." He cleared his throat.

"Robbie?" Tori asked, turning to Robbie. "Lotion." He said. Tori gave him a blank stare as the others gave him weird looks. "Or various lotions." Robbie continued. "Gross, Cat?" Tori said, before turning to Cat. "Well, for my last Birthday, I thought my parents we're gonna get me a bike but when I got home from school, my brother was trying to cut off his hair so my mom started yelling at—" Cat rambled but was cut off by Tori. "Jade?" She asked, turning to the goth girl.

"Yeah?" Jade asked. "What should I get Trina?" Tori asked. "Talent." was Jade's reply. "Oh, Jade is so pretty." Sinjin said, Tori glared at him, very annoyed for some reason. "Three, Two, One." Jade counted down as Sinjin rushed away. "Does anyone have a good Idea about a present for Trina?" Tori asked. "You people give me a rash." Jade said, grabbing her stuff and walking away.

"A rash? What kind of Rash?!" Rex shouted after Jade. Robbie talks about his Grandma after he got a call and Tori grunted as she scrolled past another item which was bad. "it's so cute how they shake when they pour their juice." Cat said and Tori looked up, a fake smile on her face. "You know what that makes me think of?" Tori chuckled. "What?" Cat asked, smiling. "Nothing!" Tori groaned.