Chapter 9 pt 2

TORI SAT AT LUNCH WITH the others. She was annoyed, Robbie posted another video last night.

"Ugh. I am so mad at Robbie. I feel like everyone's staring at my pimple." Tori frowned, holding a hand to her chin.

"Everyone is." Jade deadpanned. Tori gave her a look and Jade rolled her eyes.

"How do you think I feel? Five people today have asked me about my ketchup addiction. One kid called me Mr Ketchup." Andre scoffed in annoyance.

"It's all Tori's fault." Jade said to Andre.

"Really?" Tori asked, annoyed.

"They were about to kick Robbie off The Slap. You were the one who told him to start reporting on our personal lives. Then you gave him ideas by letting him shoot video of you playing with your pimple!" Jade explained, before looking at Andre. "Gimme the salt." She grumbled.

Okay, Jade wasn't wrong. But still.

"I was trying to do a nice thing for our friend so he doesn't get kicked off. I gave him an idea, yes. But it's not my fault he caught me on video doing something everyone does."

"So what? It's a human thing it's not my fault these teenagers are so stupid and immature about it. Robbie is just a shitty friend who doesn't understand boundaries. He's degrading people and making them feel bad about themselves and that just makes me not want to be friends with him anymore." Tori grumbled, stabbing her salad.

"Hey Andre, we thought you might need this." A kid said, walking up to Andre with a giant ketchup bottle. "Save some for dinner."

Tori glared at them as they walked away. "I do not have a ketchup problem!" Andre shouted furiously after them, holding the ketchup bottle.

Some ninth graders run over, snapping photos.

It gave Tori flashbacks as Shelby Marx and groaned.

"Ugh, who were they?" Andre asked.

"Robarrazi's." Beck sighed. "Robbie's little ninth grade photographers." Jade grumbled.

"Aw, man. Now Robbie's got pics of me with this industrial-sized ketchup. We gotta do something." Andre groaned.

"Clearly." Jade said.

"I think we have to show Robbie that we're not gonna be his friends until he stops embarrassing everybody." Tori suggested and the others nod,

Cat started giggling, looking at her machine. "That's from Sky store?" Beck asked.

"Uh-huh." Cat nodded.

"What is it?" Andre asked, confused.

"It's the worlds most powerful portable juicer. 'For juicing in the go'."Cat smirked, making a weird seller impression.

"You're so screwed up." Jade nodded.

"No, it's really cool. Look it." Cat then promptly stole Beck's pizza and juiced it.

Tori blinked as Cat handed Beck his juiced pizza.

"See?" Cat smiled.

"You juiced my pizza." Beck said, incredulous.

"Why chew when you can drink?" Cat asked, smirking.

"What's up, my peeps?" Robbie said, sitting down and placing down his food. "How's everyone doing this fine day?"

Tori crossed her arms, glaring at Robbie, also glaring at Beck who stole half of her sandwich. He gestured to his juiced Pizza and Tori sighed, nodding.

"Do you really need that much ketchup?" Robbie asked, before laughing at his own joke, expecting the others to laugh with him. No one laughed.

Andre furiously grabbed Robbie's bag, throwing it far away. Jade grabbed his lunch and launched it across the Asphalt cafe.

"What's wrong with you guys?" Robbie asked, confused.

"Stop embarrassing us on your dumb Robarazzi blog."

They all started shouting at him. "You guys embarrass yourselves. I just get it on tape and show the world." Robbie said like it was an excuse.

"Well, we don't wanna be your friends till you stop." Andre said.

"Fine, lots of other people wanna be my friends, smart and attractive people." Robbie scoffed, standing up and going to walk away.

"Shapiro!" Tori called after him, making him stop and turn, annoyed.

"Come here!" She waved him over. He grumbled and walked over to her.

Tori grabbed his collar and made him crouch down to her height. She leaned towards his ear. "If you don't take down this stupid blog. I'm gonna sue you, for putting us online without our permission. And trust me, I know what to do. My dads a cop, my mom is a lawyer." Tori whispered before leaning back. "Kay?" She asked with a fake sweet smile.

Robbie paled. "You're bluffing." He stammered. Tori raised an eyebrow. "Want to test that theory?" She asked

Robbie gulped, looking around frantically. "No.." He shook his head.

"B-but, what am I going to do instead?" He stuttered. They both ignored the confused looks from their friends.

"Cooking show?" Tori whispered in his ear and he stepped back.

He went to say something but a warning look from Tori shut him up. "..Fine." He spat, storming away.

"What was that about?" Jade asked, curious.

Tori shrugged. "I told him to stop sending his ninth graders after us." Tori replied.

Robarazzi was taken down that day, replaced with a cooking show instead.