Chapter 1

TORI SIGHED AS SHE opened the door to her home, letting in partner for the project, who was holding a mold bush. "Just set up on the table over there." Tori said, gesturing to the dining table. Her project partner did so and she walked over with him as he turned on his laptop, starting a document.

She grabbed her folder and started writing down some notes before turning to the weird mold bush. "Let's see, the bread mold." She said and her partner nodded. "Bread mold." He said, typing it down. She placed down the folder and leaned down slightly, looking at the mold bush with a magnifying glass. "Furry." She noted, her partner writing it down.

She pinched the mold slightly. "Mushy." She said, before placing down the magnifying glass and clapping her hands, looking at the fish mold with a grimace. "The fish mold." She said, before sniffing it and cringing. "Stinky." She said, clapping her hands together to get rid off the excess.

The front door opened, revealing Trina. "I am so upset!" Trina shouted, slamming the door. Tori and her partner turn to her. "You won't believe who I got partnered with for the big showcase!" Trina stormed over. Tori tilted her head curiously. "Who?" She asked and Trina huffed. "Andrew Harris, a tenth grader!" Trina replied.

"What's the big showcase?" Her partner asked. "It's a big performance they put on at her school every year where-." Tori started but Trina cut her off, dragging her partner by the arm as she started. "They invite agents and directors and producers and other super powerful people in show business and it's extremely important to me, which is why I'm VERY upset and gOoD-ByE!" Trina said, shoving him outside the door and slamming it in his face.

"Hey! He and I have a science project due tomorrow! I have to turn in my mold bush!" Tori groaned. Trina deadpanned. "No— Andrew is coming over and you gotta help us figure out what we're gonna do in the big showcase. I definitely wanna sing." Trina said, before playing a note on the keyboard and singing a high pitch, off key note.

"How was that?" Trina asked with a smirk. Tori, deciding she didn't want to hurt Trina's feelings, smiled slightly. "Uh, Loud.?" She replied, furrowing her eyebrows. "Awesome!" Trina said, pumping her fists. Tori snorted as the doorbell rings. "Ugh, he's here." Trina groaned, walking to the door.

Tori goes to follow but Trina stops her. "Stay! And don't punch anyone this time!" Trina warned, pointing a finger at Tori who huffed. "It was an accident." She muttered, crossing her arms as Trina opened the door, revealing this so called 'Andrew Harris.' and ushered him in. "Come in." She said. The boy furrowed his eyebrows. "Thanks." He said, softly but a bit sarcastic.

"Tori, that's Andrew." Trina said, waving him off. "Andre." The so called 'Andrew' corrected. "Hey." Tori greeted. "You go to Hollywood Arts too?" He asked, walking up to them and the Piano. "Oh no. I'm not a performer—." She said as Trina silently snorts, amused.

"Just my sister." Tori smiled, shoving a thumb in Trina's direction as Trina threw an arm around Tori's shoulder with a smirk. "Yep, I got the talent and she's got the strong teeth!" Trina said, squishing Tori's face with one hand. "You know, she's never had one cavity?" Trina said, as she lets go of Tori's face. "I try not to brag about it." Tori said, with a small smirk of amusement as Trina huffs at her.

Andre smiles in amusement before looking at the Piano. "Oh, nice Piano!" He said, walking over and sitting down on it before playing a series of notes, making Tori smile, impressed. She's more of a guitar person, but Piano was still very impressive. She would take it a stretch and say Piano might be harder than guitar.

"Oh my god, You're fantastic." Tori praised as Andre smiled at her. Trina huffed. "He's okay." She said and Tori rolled her eyes in amusement. Andre sniffs the air before lifting Tori's hand and sniffing it, making Tori tense and restrain from punching him, not used to being touched without giving people permission.