Chapter 7 pt 1

TORI SAT IN THE car, almost at the arena. She had her big fight today. She has been training her ass off and was ready to fight Maya Feckler again. The woman was almost twice her size so she would have to be careful about it. Tori got out of the car as she arrived. She made it into the building with her mom and dad guiding her.

She found Juan along the way as he started to give her a pep talk after she got changed. And when it was time, she put on her game face as a blue gown was placed on her. She put in her gum shield and put on her gloves and hitting them together before walking out, hearing people chanting her name as she holds up her hands, making people cheer louder. "Shelby! Shelby! Shelby!" Was all she heard as she walked into the main event.

She walks into the cage, shuffling and jumping back and forth between each foot as Maya Fecklers tall and muscular figure stood in front of her, doing the same. They glare at each-other. No one could last a full round with Shelby, she was the best female fighter in the world. Maya Feckler wouldn't beat that record any time soon.

"Let's give the millions of people watching a good fight." The ref said, looking at them and placing his hands on their shoulders. Shelby nodded as Maya's eye twitched but nodded. "Now, go back to your corners and let's get ready to rock and roll." Ref said and Shelby walked to her corner, hitting her gloves together.

The announcers explain to the audience in person and on TV how the match works as Juan gives her another pep talk from the other side of the stage. They both stood back in the middle, jumping back and forth slightly as they have their arms up in a fighting position. "Fighter, are you ready?" The ref asked Shelby who nodded. He asked the same to Maya, who nodded. The ref blows the whistle. "Fight!" He said, before moving out the way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
10 minutes before the match starts.

"MOVE!" Cat shouted, shoving past Beck and Andre who were in the way of the TV. Andre, Cat and Beck had come round Jade's house to hangout. "I wouldn't get in Cat's way if I were you." Jade said, amused as she grabbed a drink from her fridge. "What is she so hyped about?" Andre asked.

"Shelby Marx is fighting Maya Feckler today. It's starting in about 10 minutes. Cat loves watching Shelby fight." Jade explained, chucking them a soda each before sitting next to Cat. "I didn't know you liked Shelby—" Andre tried talking to Cat who shushed him. He held his hands up in defence. "Okay." He said.

They all crowded around the TV. "Hey, doesn't that Shelby chick look like Tori?" Andre said, looking at the bouncing Shelby on the screen, glaring at Maya Feckler. "Now that I think about it and see it, she does." Beck agreed, looking closer at the screen. "Imagine if Tori was Shelby." Cat laughed. "Vega? That girl wouldn't hurt a fly." Jade snorted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
(I'm not good at writing fights. So forgive me)
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shelby and Maya circle each other like predators hunting for their prey. Maya throws a punch which Shelby ducks under and sends a hook to Maya's shoulder, which sent her off balance. Maya sends a kick which Shelby blocked. She sends a hook to Maya's stomach which winded her slightly and Shelby kicked Maya to the ground.

Maya got up quickly as Shelby sent continuous punches that Maya tried to block. They continue to fight for about 15 more seconds until Shelby decided she had enough and wanted to beat her own record and grunted and blocked Maya's punch, kicking her shoulder making her fly to the floor and Shelby holds her down in a lock.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1! Winner!" The ref counted, slapping the floor each time he said a number before he announced Shelby as the winner, who let go of Maya and stood up as the Ref lifted her arm. "A new record! Her last fight with Maya lasted 52 seconds, this fight lasted 43!" The announcer said as cheers and chants of Shelby's name were heard everywhere.