Chapter 7 pt 2

"SUDDENLY, MY CHOICE IS clear~" Tori sang with a grin as Andre plays his Keyboard. He chuckled. "Nice, now sing it like an old jazz singer." Andre said. The random order made her confused. "Why?" She asked, smiling confused. "To amuse me." He replied like it was obvious. She chuckled slightly. "Ahem." She cleared her throat.

She put on her best 'old jazz singer' voice. "Suddenly, my choice is clear." Tori said, her voice faltering a hit at 'clear'. "Clear." Andre said in his 'old jazz singer' voice. Tori strained as she tried it again. "Come on, be a man. Clear." He said. "Clear..!" She said, but it sounded like she said Cleor.

Andre chuckled. "Now I'm amused." He smiled, placing the keyboard on the couch. "Hey, it's almost 8:00. Are you getting hungry?" Tori asked. "Yeah, want me to go pick up a pizza?" Andre asked. "Yeah, sure. Let's get a large pepperoni—" She leaned back against the couch, before the doorbell rung.

"Coming!" Tori called, standing up and running to the door, shooing Zeus away from the door when he went to greet the person. She opened the door, revealing Cat, striking a pose against the door with a sly smirk. "Makeup time." She grinned. "Hey, cat." Tori smiled back, weirdly as Cat brings in a suitcase.

"Where should I set up?" Cat asked, waving at Zeus who licked her hand in reply. "Kitchen table." Tori replied, closing the door. Cat gasped. "Ooh, I love kitchens!" Cat smiled, walking to the kitchen. She looked at Andre. "Hey Andre." Cat greeted, continuing her little excited walk. "Sup, little red?" Andre replied, looking at his laptop.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Car swivelled around. "Uh, I don't know... you're little and you got red hair?" Andre replied, turning to her. "Oh, that's so creative. Do Tori now." Cat clapped excitedly. "Can we just get this whole monster makeup thing over with?" Tori asked. "Sure, let's get started." Cat smiled, before walking to the kitchen table.

"Hey, can Andre be my assistant?" Cat asked Tori, who walked over. "Andre, you wanna help me put Monster makeup on Tori's face?" Cat asked, undoing her suitcase strap. "Bye." Andre said, closing the door. Tori blinked in confusion. "Maybe he had to use the bathroom?" Cat questioned after a moment. "In my front yard?" Tori questioned, confused.

"Well, sometimes my brother—" Cat started. Tori didn't know much about Cat's brother, but what she heard is that he's... not normal. "Makeup time!" Tori cut her off with a smile, walking to the kitchen table. Tori was meant to be training today, the sacrifices she makes..

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cat ran over with a mirror. "Ready?" Cat asked with a grin. "Yep, show me me." Tori replied with a smile at Cat's excitement. Cat placed the mirror on the table in front of Tori who blinked in surprise. "Wow, look at me.. I'm hideous!" Tori grinned. "Oh, you really think so?" Cat asked.

"Yeah, I totally look like a zombie." Tori replied, standing up. "Yay, I'm not a failure!" Cat grinned, jumping up and down excitedly while clapping her hands. Tori ruffled her hair, making the girl giggle. "Oh, hey. Let's go scare my sister." Tori grinned. "Okay." Cat replied with a smirk. "Trina! Come see something!" Tori shouted as she ran to hide behind the wall near her bathroom.

"Is it for me?" Trina voiced in question. "Yeah, sure." Tori rolled her eyes. She heard Trina jog downstairs and grinned. "Where's Tori?" Trina asked, walking downstairs before gasping. "Did they deliver my vibrating hairbrush?" Trina questioned seriously. Tori jumped out, grabbing Trina by the shoulders and screaming.

Trina wasn't fazed, just staring at Tori's face. "Oh, come on. How could you not be scared by this?" Tori asked and Trina gave her a knowing look before rolling her eyes. "I've seen our grandmother naked, nothing scares me anymore." Trina replied, waving her off.